SendGrid enables YU’s to do business -- period

Overall Satisfaction with Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns

We use SendGrid for our newsletters, for our sales funnel, and for the automated thank-you messages post-purchase.
We’ve found SendGrid to be more flexible than other solutions that we’ve tried, and the support is awesome when you do have a problem. I cannot see us changing providers. Even when they updated the system, they left all the old menus in place, so there was a choice on whether to use the improvements or not -- and there's no downtime while learning the new layout.
  • Integrating with other systems is easy.
  • Campaigns are intuitive, even for people with no design skills.
  • I got frustrated bringing old data across, and with the way GDPR was handled.
  • I find removing records to be a bit clunky.
  • We couldn’t run our email without SendGrid.
  • We are a startup, and this is one of our only regular monthly costs. I don’t regret a dollar we’ve spent with them.
We also have Kartra, which is not in your list. Seriously, if I’m running the campaign, it’s SendGrid. I’m not a tech guy, but I can use it and can even design something and get the HTML code out if I need to.
My biggest gripe is that it’s so hard to move data across platforms, but I understand that’s GDPR driven, not compatibility.
SendGrid is better the more data you have-- there are cheaper light products available for 1000 records or less. Trying to move data between systems is problematic, however, so if the intent is to scale, I would start with SendGrid from day one. When you need a sophisticated integration across multiple marketing platforms, you’ll be glad of the functionality and support.

Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns Feature Ratings

WYSIWYG email editor
Dynamic content
Ability to test dynamic content
Landing pages