Overall Satisfaction with Vena Solutions
Our organization needs to use a lot of Excel spreadsheets when it comes to budgeting since we have built many formulas and macros within Excel. Of course, the problem will be a system crash when you have so many macros and formulas together running at the same time and with thousands of line items and errors.
With all those problems that we have, we have found out Vena Solutions is a great way for us to move into since we are familiar with Excel and we can retain all the formulas in our budget sheets. And the learning curve would be minimized since we have around 60 users within our company.
- Excel-based tool and user interface and easy integration with other software like Spreadsheet server
- Export and import data from other Excel sheets even with formulas
- Easy to attach documents and comments to the data cell for budget detail explanations
- SaaS would eliminate the time for in-house labor upgrade and storage
- Easy to setup security level for each individual by admin
- Workflow and audit trail are really helpful and easy to understand and modify
- Flexibility due to Excel, we can add formula and links to the sheet
- I don't have much about improvement at this point since Vena is already a great software, maybe a feature like AI... Vena can add more AI features so that we don't have to input everything and that would be much faster for us to manage, design, and navigate.
- The overall experience of Vena after using it. It totally saves so much time and effort for the management side and that increase lot of time for us to do more analysis instead of importing data and managing data for accuracy.
Do you think Vena delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Vena's feature set?
Did Vena live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Vena go as expected?
Would you buy Vena again?