November 06, 2021
Score 9 out of 10
- Expense Management
- Invoice Processing
Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses
We run an American missions organization in Europe, but use Webexpenses to file our accounting expenses, and this is how we do that. Webexpenses is used by all 17 members of our staff and approved by one of our staff. We are able to separate credit card expenses from cash expenses, and this program is easy to grasp for all of our staff. We are grateful for Webexpenses!!
- Easy to navigate platform - both the phone app and web browser site is easy to navigate and understand. We have people on staff from 20 years old to 70 years old -- all ages have been able to successfully get "up to speed" with Webexpenses!
- Great organization tabs/files - with each claim folder, you can easily label things and find them. Great way to keep your expenses organized. I file all credit card expenses per month.
- Automatically syncs with credit card statement - GREAT tool! Love not having to worry about all the extra steps.
- Automatically changing the country selection based on currency.
- Complying with European date format.
- Simplifying the process of adding receipts, adding claims, and filing claims. Right now, you must use your phone and your computer - improve the accessibility of the phone app.
- Some staff are confused on how to operate the system.
- Staff able to keep better track of expenses.
- Easy way to keep track of expenses in USD, when using countless of other currencies.
There are many steps that need to be done more than once - for example, when you enter the detailed information for an expense when uploading the receipt, you must input the information yet again when connecting the receipt to a "claim item." However, other than this, I have had a great time using Webexpenses and am pleased with the overall usability.
Do you think Webexpenses delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webexpenses's feature set?
Did Webexpenses live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webexpenses go as expected?
Would you buy Webexpenses again?
Being an international ministry, it is very convenient to have software that can calculate the exchange rates/USD amount on its' own. Highly recommendable for an international business. We have a staff of various ages, and all are able to keep up with the Webexpenses system. However, there are many steps that you must complete in order to file - uploading the receipts, creating a claim item, and then filing the claim folder -- very tedious. Not good for those who are not "tech-savvy."