February 18, 2022
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ziflow
We used Ziflow to proof labelling and NIP labels. Ziflow allowed us to create stages of who were to see what after so-and-so viewed the project, and allowed everyone to create comments in a specific area. It also allowed replies to comments, and as a designer myself, it also allowed me to tick off comments as I made amendments in my work.
- Allowing people to comment specifically where and what and have a line drawn to it
- Separating stages and approvals
- The easiness of uploading a new version of a proof
- I would really like to see that you can upload different medias in a same combined proof, especially .mp4 and static images
- Improved efficiency and understanding
- Time saved on going back to and from emails
- Apparently if you access a Ziflow proof link that's not from the email (in this case, Asana) when you comment, you will comment under the proof-makers name. So it's confusing to see who commented what when it ends up all under the proof-maker's account.
Really well, it has been a lifesaver for us and I wish other companies that I worked under in the past had this system implemented. If I worked at another company and they were going to and back changes through email, I would push for them to get onto Ziflow.
It's been very streamlined and convinient, and the beauty is that if someone doesn't have a Ziflow account, you can still send them the proof link to view. From memory, they can also comment as well if you give them permission. So it's very flexible and they designed this with that in mind.
Do you think Ziflow delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ziflow's feature set?
Did Ziflow live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ziflow go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Ziflow again?
Works extremely well for packaging, especially when there's finite details/lots of wording. Or even looking over any design piece/work that is text-heavy and has a lot of graphics. Doesn't work as well when you are proofing different medias but it's all one project, they force you to separate them out.