Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM
We use Zoho CRM to manage our inbound and outbound lead flow from acquisition through conversion into the sales deal funnel. We also use it to manage the sales process through to singing sales orders as well as onboarding, and managing customers. It allows us to see all aspects of our experience from the soup to nuts. Most of our problems are as a start-up with a lot of start-up learning to do so the biggest requirements were simplicity and flexibility. Basically, we needed to be able to continuously improve our processes as we learned and expanded without overthinking systems.
- Manage Leads
- Easy integration with other Zoho tools
- Blueprints & Command Center
- Calendar Scheduling
- Sales Automation
- Integration with Major 3rd Party Apps
- We have grown 2000% since we started using Zoho 10 users to 110 in 3 years
- Improved payment timelines by 30 days
- Fine tuned our sales process so sales could handle higher quotas. We doubled quota.
It is easy to configure and you can get very creative. Their the best feature by far.
Do you think Zoho CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho CRM's feature set?
Did Zoho CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho CRM go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho CRM again?