Likelihood to Recommend
Adobe Analytics is great for customizing once you get used to the bogged down UI and the unhelpful location of items. we've used it to mimic paywall systems of costly companies. We have base reports set up to manage our paywalls set up in Adobe and they work great. But getting at the minute data is where the issue comes in and the add-ons are needed.
If you want to quickly create large numbers of pages across a lot of keyword groups, I have no idea how you would do it unless you used a tool like Captora.
- Next Page Flow reports provide a quick and easy way to see what path customers are taking on the website.
- The flexibility that creating segments gives the user for analysis purposes is great. A lot of insights can be generated when different segments are compared.
- The web interface allows for users to quickly pick up on how to use Adobe Analytics, which is a huge advantage over just pointing people to where the raw data can be found since middle management and executives shouldn't be spending time coding and trying to get the data into a visually useful format.
- Captora's support is great. We have quarterly review meetings with the Captora team and they push us to do more with the platform.
- The UX has been improved greatly since we started using it.
- We are ranking high on a number of keywords I wouldn't have expected, and Captora allows us to experiment with new keyword groups without touching our main site.
- I believe that there are some limitations in the reporting, mainly in specific areas. I think there is some opportunity to enhance the capabilities in graphs and the layout of the reporting in general.
- Along with the above example, I think they could do a lot more from a visualization perspective. Being limited in the way we can present the data makes it hard sometimes to accomplish the way we envision some things to turn out.
- We have run into some glitches when trying to load a report. The page would keep trying to load and would not complete the report request. I reached out to client care and even they had an issue diagnosing the issue.
- Would be great to get integrated reports to show how our pages are performing, end-to-end, across all funnel areas.
- Some of our pages are not pretty, which is mostly on us. Would be great if Captora has some kind of page effectiveness score to help us improve our high traffic pages.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 29 answers
We're embedded within the Adobe ecosystem with - Adobe Analytics, Target and CQ5/AEM. With all these tools implemented correctly and with the right team there's real opportunity to leverage insight and drive revenue. Moreover with the more advanced features enabled there's possibility to replace other reporting systems and reduce internal resources
Based on 1 answer
Based on 9 answers
Based on new user feedback, everyone has found it challenging to find what they need and customize reports to meet their desired outcomes. Different interfaces have inconsistent presentations and layouts which compound the challenge.
Reliability and Availability
Based on 9 answers
Customer service is always good, however, support assumes you are an expert user and struggles to communicate complex problems so a non-IT person can understand
Based on 3 answers
It was a one-day training several years ago that cost the organization several thousand dollars. There were only about 10 people in the training class. Adobe tried to cram so much information into that one-day class that none of our users felt like they really learned anything helpful from the experience. Follow-up training is too expensive
Based on 4 answers
Videos of the different tools plus the knowledge base articles, but you do have to take the initiative to do them yourself. There are also a few great books on the subject. *Nod to Adam Greco's SiteCatalyst Handbook
Based on 7 answers
The success of implementations depend primarily on the solution design, and also on the ability to work with developers to get the solution implemented correctly. This is not an aspect of the product per se.
Analyst in Marketing10,001+ employees
I have just recently started to evaluate GA and reserve judgement at this time to compare it against Adobe Analytics. That said, the usability and user experience of the GA platform is much more intuitive and user friendly. The ability to customize GA seems comparable to Adobe Analytics. I have not yet had gone through a support experience with GA.
We have not seen anything that compares to Captora from an apples to apples perspective
Vice-President in MarketingComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
- Campaign optimisation, we run many campaigns so getting rapid feedback is essential for making changes or terminating if there's poor performance.
- It's the essential tool for telling us how to make change on our website.
- An essential 2nd data source for cross checking data from BI and other systems.
- Increased employee efficiency as users become self sufficient with data opposed to making requests through BI.
- More than $1M in pipeline created in 2 years.
- More than 300 new names captured in 2 years.
- At least 1 closed-won opportunity in 2 years.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
1. Per Installation