Likelihood to Recommend
Bloomfire has been terrific for housing and surfacing things like case studies, test results, forms (like expense reports), regularly updated documentation, brand and style guides, and more. The only place we've experienced frustration is when the documentation is highly technical, but Bloomfire links out to external sources well and is easy to navigate. So we've used it to create context around the technical documentation and then linked to the original sources or the person in the company who is the expert on that documentation.
- Allows us to share rooms with content and see who enters the room and who downloads what.
- Search - you can search within documents
- Loads and prerenders videos. So if we post a video for sales, they can watch it before downloading it to show to a customer.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 2 answers
I am with a different employer now days where training is not part of my job description. If I ever found myself doing E-Learning again, Bloomfire would be the first interface I would recommend.
Based on 1 answer
Post and search are easy, but general organization is non-intuitive
Consultant in Professional ServicesCivic & Social Organization Company, 501-1000 employees
Bloomfire met all of our technical requirements, as well as a lot of the UI/interface requirements. The system is clean, elegantly simple, and not overly featured - it knows exactly what it does and doesn't do. (Ie: it's not a chat tool, it's not a substitute for email, it's not a reporting tool, etc.) For me, one of the biggest selling points was the sales process itself - the Bloomfire team was incredibly knowledgeable, not pushy, quickly available on my schedule, easy to work with, and made me confident that if I chose Bloomfire, that was the kind of support I would get as a customer as well. All of these were points missing from the other tools I researched (and I started with a list of 150, whittled down to these 5).
Return on Investment
- Saves 20% or 30 minutes per person per day in time spent looking for insights resources
- Saves money by not having to repurchase research that we cannot find or search through
- Increased adoption of insights resources into strategic planning and thinking
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?