What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.3 out of 101
Based on 453 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I work on a team where each of us is separated individually from the United States. Workfront enables us to collectively collaborate on a common project setting individual goals. Project managers can invite users, send out updates and set goals to be marked as complete by individual users. Definitely an AAA+ option for global team project collaborations. Smaller projects with fewer working participants would most likely not benefit from the ROI for this product, however, if these smaller tasks are building to a larger project or your teams have multiple small projects running simultaneously then Workfront is for you as well.
Feature Rating Comparison
Support for Agile Methodology
Support for Waterfall Methodology
Change request and Case Management
Budget and Expense Management
Project & financial reporting
Integration with accounting software
- Workfront contains al the necessary details and documents in one location for easy reference.
- Workfront allows anyone within the company to review a project and know exactly what has happened through the work on the project and also the current status so anyone can pick up the project and work on it if need be.
- The organization of types of billing is a great tool to be sure we charge appropriate rates for our time. Example: Wed hours are more expensive than studio/design work, so we are able to manage billing quicker and easier.
- While it is nice that Workfront has ProofHQ as an added service, it would be nice if the proofing emails from ProofHQ also provided a link to the project within Workfront itself. For now, they do not and so while you can get to the proof, you can access to project to leave an update in the task, if you want.
- In the My Work dashboard of Workfront, it would be nice if there was a way to prioritize the work by the planned completion date. At least for now, I haven't found a way to get it to prioritize it that way.
- It would be nice if there was a global calendar that a team could view to see each other's PTO based on the information that they input in their Time-off Calendars in Workfront. We had to custom make a request queue to place approved PTO on a calendar to set something up like this. It wasn't too difficult, but it requires everyone on the team to input their time in Workfront two places: once in the request queue and again on the Time-off calendar.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 59 answers
We ended up not renewing based on the sole factor that AtTask could not be a general ledger/invoicing system. All other aspects of the system were great to work with.
Based on 17 answers
I gave a rating of 10 on overall usability because Workfront is cloud based and very easy to use. Workfront also provides collaboration on projects which is critical to a projects success. The tool gives everyone high level visibility in their projects down to the smallest detail. Wonderful project management system, allows you to cut down on emails, meetings and no more spreadsheets for tracking your projects.
Reliability and Availability
Based on 8 answers
Reliable uptime with posted maintenance windows. Frequent updates to hosted environment with minimal disruption.
Based on 11 answers
Basic support has been supplemented by the AtTask Customer Service represenative and the ongoing relationship with development teams who are always looking for feedback on the product.
Based on 4 answers
The training is very easy to use and you can simply choose the topics included in the course(s) that are most important to your training needs. After each training course, you are tested on what you have learned. If you need a refresher course, they provide Course Catalogs as well as instructor-led courses & workshops.
Based on 10 answers
I would recommend all user's using Workfront to go through the training material provided. Have all user's practice in the Sandbox environment and have your workflow documented for the consultant before he arrives on site.
Workfront is the large enterprise version of a simple project management tracking software. It covers all the right areas one needs but also can become too complex at the same time. It is all about how the end user applies the features and overall process flow. The software is very easy to use making it user friendly to anyone just starting out with it. All the various reports have proven to be beneficial for all areas of our team.
Based on 2 answers
We have been using Workfront for about 3 years. During this time they continue to be a very stable project management system. Workfront's overall scalability is able to handle increased loads of work. When using Workfront for a project management tool for the web team, we store documents, images & video's without any issues. They work with their customer's to provide the best project management system in the market today! I highly recommend Workfront for all project management needs. Workfront strives to deliver unique technology solutions to growing companies!
Return on Investment
- We are still in process of implementing Workfront. It's a slow roll out, one to two departments at a time. So our impact thus far is minimal but I can say having every program/project in a single system has provided a lesser need for email chains, meetings and "he said/she said" conversations.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?