Conga CPQ empowers sales, partners, and customers to efficiently configure complex products and services offerings, and provide personalized prices and quotes, utilizing codified product and pricing information - ensuring higher win rates and a more pleasurable buying experience. Maintain a...
The Apttus Configure Price Quote (CPQ) tool is being used by our Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory sales organization. This includes a …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Configuration options (23)7.777%
- Product configuration (23)7.676%
- Attachments to quotes (23)7.474%
- Pricing rules (23)6.363%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Conga CPQ, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $35 per month per user
- Tech Details
Conga CPQ empowers sales, partners, and customers to efficiently configure complex products and services offerings, and provide personalized prices and quotes, utilizing codified product and pricing information - ensuring higher win rates and a more pleasurable buying experience. Maintain a single price book, discounting structure, and quoting structure across all your channels.
With an API-first approach, configuration, pricing, or quoting capabilities can be embedded into any eCommerce, Direct Sales, and Partner Portal, helping streamline configuration and pricing across the revenue lifecycle, and the flexibility to add the CPQ service needed to existing revenue operations at a pace that supports our customer’s business needs.
- Supported: Quote sharing/sending
- Supported: Credit approvals
- Supported: E-signature
- Supported: Product configuration
- Supported: Configuration options
- Supported: Pricing rules
- Supported: Price adjustment
- Supported: Purchase history and open contracts
- Supported: Guided selling/Sales portal
- Supported: Self-service CPQ
- Supported: CPQ reporting & analytics
- Supported: Proposals
- Supported: Excel integration
- Supported: CPQ-CRM integration
- Supported: Attachments to quotes
- Supported: Renewal management
- Supported: Order capturing
- Supported: Unlimited Attribute-based configuration
- Supported: Discounting and deal scoring
- Supported: Subscription and renewal opportunity management
- Supported: Multi-channel selling
- Supported: Quote collaboration and versioning
Watch Conga CPQ overview
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||German, English, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)|
If implemented correctly this works great and is able to scale with the needs of the business.
Apttus CPQ is an easy system to administer, using the same object logic as the Salesforce platform.
We implemented Apttus for virtually all of our sales representative processes, and in doing so found that we virtually eliminated speculative ordering.