Overall Satisfaction with Clicktools
Our Luminate Customer Support group sends a CSAT survey to all closed cases. The Marketing Dept. sent buyer intention and conference follow-up surveys. Professional Services and Partners send CSAT suveys upon completion of projects and implementaitons. We are scoring customer satisfaction.
- Salesforce.com integration is superior. It provides SSO, CRM integration in terms of populating data in various objects, incl custom ones.
- The integration with SFDC is very tight - SSO, automatic survey sends based on triggers, integrated reporting, survey links embedded in contact's email, and easy updates to various objects like contacts, cases and accounts.
- Building a survey is easier with each release. The variety of question types and layouts has been broad enough to support multiple requirements.
- It delivers data both to Salesforce reports and Ct Analytics. Salesforce or Clicktools roles can control visibility and administration.
- Surveys are embedded in contact's email and responses can automatically populate designated fields in SFDC.
- Salesforce or Clicktools roles can control visibility and administration.
- Traditionally, the criticisms have been around creating surveys. That is much easier now.
- Rather than making substantial changes to an existing survey, just create a new one.
- When Clicktools generates a link for your survey and you want to embed it into another document, do not use Word to copy it. Use Notepad. Word alters the link in some mysterious way and it never works. This is not a Clicktools failure, but they do often get the rap.
- Customer Support has driven the adoption and maintenance of this product over consideration of other products. it works reliably and cost effectively.
- We find that the email functionality is very convenient. When a case is closed, the customer immemdiately receives the survey. Response rates are very high when the survey is sent quickly.
- Salesforce integration enables our IT team to easily manage the app.
Survey Monkey. Other areas of the business use Qualtrix for research purposes.
Understand your users. How will particular people use it? There are only a few standard Ct profiles and they need to match user activity. If you are using more than one sandbox, have a discussion about how to point to them.
5 - Customer Support, Marketing, Professional Services. Blackbaud (Convio) has been an active user of Clicktools for 2 1/2 years. Several departments use it, including Customer Support for Closed Case CSAT, Marketing for purchasing intent, and PS for implementation feedback.
2 - Salesforce familiarity
- CSAT for customer support
- CSAT for Professional Services
- NetPromoter scores
Salesforce integration and value for the money. With each release, Clicktools has gotten easier and more feature rich. The early rap on clicktools was that it was hard/confusing to build a survey. I think that objection is largely gone. Understanding what has been sent and who has responded is easy. Reports are clear and the SFDC integration controls access and information distribution. I have needed support assistance several times for setting up scoring systems and broken links. Their Support has been extremely responsive. I have never waited more than two hours for help -usually it's just a few minutes.
I have no complaints whatsoever.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No - unnecessary
Yes. Support has called me after hours to show me how to solve a problem when I was up against a deadline.