We use Freshsales across the whole …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Pipeline visualization (52)9.090%
- Customer data management / contact management (53)8.181%
- Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (52)7.272%
- Interaction tracking (52)7.171%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Freshworks CRM, and make your voice heard!
Marketing Cloud - Growth
Customer-for-Life Cloud - Growth
Sales Cloud - Growth
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Freshworks CRM comes with auto-profile enrichment and activity tracking which helps sales reps get a 360-degree view of their leads. The vendor promises that the AI-based lead scoring feature helps sales reps understand and prioritize their leads better. Freshworks CRM also enables sales reps to get a more holistic view of their sales pipeline with the visual sales pipeline. The drag and drop UI makes it easy to move deals between stages and even mark them as won or lost. The visual sales reports and dashboards make it easy to accurately forecast your business. The sales campaigns feature in Freshworks CRM allows users to create, send, and track outbound email campaigns without having to rely on external software.
Editions of Freshworks CRM include the Sales Cloud, the Marketing Cloud, and the Customer-for-Life-Cloud. Expanded features include conversion optimization (with technology acquired with Zarget in 2017), which adds website heatmap & session replay functionality, funnel analysis, as well as A/B testing.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Mobile access
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Chinese|
- It tracks new leads and business.
- Maintain a backlog of work and follow-ups.
- Maintain an organized database of contacts.
- It has auto-email contacts and a sequence of sales.
- It facilitates organized tracking of communications.
- It could improve visuals.
- UI simplicity and naturalness are preferred.
- Some configurations and processes are repetitive and manual.
- set remainders for tasks and follow ups
- organize contacts
- keep track of new leads and deals
- some aspects are not the most user friendly
- graphics could be updated
- integration with other programs needs improvement
- Maintaining Hot Prospects
- LEAD Management
- Sales Sequence
- User interface needs to be More Intuitive and User Friendly
- Tech Support not Upto the Mark
- Sales sequences
- Importing contacts and accounts
- calendar sync
- Deal module to easily navigate
- The interface itself can be made easier for some people especially who are not tech-savy
- After importing, you could make the errored file viewable in the interface itself instead of an email
- Had to reach support to know where to upload files related to a contact the first time
- Sales sequencing.
- Customizable forms and data input.
- I'd like the system to auto detect spacing after integers, so that when they are incorporated into a sales sequence, there's not an odd space after the placeholders.
- Importing Leads
- Allowing multiple pipelines
- Sharing reports and dashboards with others
- Leads and Contacts do not seem to be adequately defined.
- Reporting is not as robust as we would like it to be
- Integration with FreshDesk is one way - we can see information from FreshDesk to FreshSales but not vice versa
- Support is awesome
- Very simple interface
- Quick setup
- I have not found any areas I do not like
- It helps you automate your onboarding process for new leads.
- It has lots of integrations with other apps, so you can interact with other things like calendars and calls.
- It's pretty easy to set sequences so the platform automatically follows up with people for you. This is not only helpful for your sales pipeline, but also for client communication when working on a project that requires their input.
- Their tech support is pretty bad. I think I get a helpful answer maybe 20-30% of the time. I wish they would actually think about the problem and try to find a solution instead of sending a scripted or another completely unhelpful answer.
- Ease of use
- Integrates into third party applications.
- Ability to maintain and develop a sales pipeline.
- Needs direct O365 integration.
- Needs easier recurrence tasks.
- Leads: organization, capture, integration
- Sales: organization, intelligent data about metrics, forecast
- APIs are very simple and stable to use, Zapier and 3ªpart integrations provided
- User experience, almost no training is needed to use the solution, more over, a great app for iOS and Android
- Could be improved in contract management (CML)
- Could be improved for sales with proposal generator
- Better visual composer for lead history board
Freshsales needs to be improved for:
- Easy to use
- Fantastic collaboration
- Reporting dashboard
- Limited choices for font in email template
- Great entry point for starting small and medium businesses.
- Easy to use UI.
- Free plan availability is the biggest pro.
- Excellent pricing across paid models ranging from $12 to $80 and services provided therein suffice all the requirements.
- Data analysis for large datasets is a bit tedious.
- Checking spelling in mails is a little flawed.
- Does not offer as many 3rd party integrations as its competitors.
- Quick transitions between modules
- Seamless data entry
- Overall "fresh" experience
- High level of customization
- Creation of a client portal
- Online document storage
- Online document signing
We use Freshsales across the whole organization to keep everyone updated about project status and to document assets, from a proposal from an Account Manager, to notes, call registry, and project scope for the Professional Services team. We had problems registering new opportunities in an easy way and controlling the sales pipeline, with Freshsales we now have an instant view of business status even from Freshsales Mobile App.
- The way you can easily build and modify a filter for a business view.
- Visual representation of sales pipeline.
- Integration with other Freshworks tools.
- More flexible reports.
- User profile segmentation and permissions.
- Easy reports directly from a sales pipeline inside a view/filter.
- Separate leads from contacts - this ensures you build good pipelines.
- Allows you to email marketing campaigns so you can do everything through one system.
- The email limit is small - only 500 per user. This makes it challenging to run big campaigns.
- It brings into the CRM any contact that is emailing your email address that is linked to the account.
- Freshsales is great for gathering and organizing detailed information of leads and contacts.
- The software integrates well with other cloud applications.
- The software is scalable.
- Freshsales could do better if they made the focus more general rather then for software companies.
- Expand the integrations to other software.
- Continue to improve reporting.
For industries like retail, may not benefit as much.
- Attaining new clients.
- SMS bulk texting.
I would say that it isn't appropriate for a communication tool within the organization. That is one thing that I think they could do better, is have a box where everybody could talk to each other.
- Sales campaigns and bulk emails.
- Qualifying leads.
- Deals funnels.
- User experience.
- Linking accounts with leads.
- Email marketing.
- Control of leads.
- For the beginners, it can be a little confusing.
- API could be better.
The API could be better because sometimes it does not work with basic authentication, for example. The SDK could be better because there are some functions that do not work as expected, like CTI.
- Freshsales does predictive strength of a lead thing very well. By assigning each lead a score to how many times and in what ways they have been contacted I am able to see at one glance how hot or cold a lead is and where they are at in their buying process
- Fresh sales offers an on board dialer that is an effective tool to be able to do out bound dialing and to use as a way for your clients to get a hold of you!
- I really like how Freshsales comes at database management and how relational every aspect of the overall database it is.
- I think if the outbound phone tool was a true predictive dialer and allowed me to load a list of numbers and just tell it to go by hitting a button that would make my job easier.
- I wish that Freshsales was a little bit more intuitive with some aspects of their GUI.
- I think that Freshsales could use a lesson from the likes of Five9 or Call Fire when it comes to the types of reporting that it can execute.
- It has a comprehensive set of tools and gives me options for how I interact with prospects and clients.
- It syncs both ways with email, which is a big timesaver.
- It is easy to set up, and support has been very helpful.
- If anything, there may be too many options. I love the features but sometimes it can be a challenge to work quickly.
- I would like to see more flexibility in what fields I choose to use at the contact and lead level.
- I would like to see more room to add research and notes on accounts. But it works well in the current version.
- Monitoring emails. I have a great need to understand the lead activity in order to make the next and most appropriate move.
- Running automated email campaigns. I can set some rules and Freshsales will send a bulk/targetted communication. This saves me time, effort and more importantly allows me to reach leads at the right time.
- Managing leads and prioritizing leads. Setting a lead score helps me allot my time more productively.
- The mobile app could be better.
- Very rarely email templates freeze but they do recover quickly.
- VOIP service.
- Quality assurance.
- Data management
- Time to learn
- Notification control