Overall Satisfaction with Freshsales
We are using Freshsales for our sales department and for client management through projects at my web design company in Nashville. It allows us to automate communication so we can send personalized messages to get people to set up calls. Then we have integrations with other apps to move leads and existing customers through a pipeline so it only sends them the relevant notifications and follows up when appropriate.
- It helps you automate your onboarding process for new leads.
- It has lots of integrations with other apps, so you can interact with other things like calendars and calls.
- It's pretty easy to set sequences so the platform automatically follows up with people for you. This is not only helpful for your sales pipeline, but also for client communication when working on a project that requires their input.
- Their tech support is pretty bad. I think I get a helpful answer maybe 20-30% of the time. I wish they would actually think about the problem and try to find a solution instead of sending a scripted or another completely unhelpful answer.
- Freshsales has definitely had a positive impact on our sales. It's difficult to nail down the ROI it has generated, but it's well worth the cost.
- The savings is mostly in time spent on lead and client follow up, so we can handle more leads and projects with a smaller team.
I haven't used HubSpot or Salesforce myself, but I compared the pricing and as you scale up both of those other services are overpriced compared to Freshsales. Once you get started with a CRM it's very difficult to switch, so I recommend starting with Freshsales so you can scale up with reasonable cost increases over time.