Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
List management (493)
Standard reports (481)
Email deliverability reporting (809)
Lead scoring and grading (485)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SharpSpring from Constant Contact, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Lead scoring and grading
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Calendaring
- Supported: Event/webinar marketing
- Supported: Social sharing and campaigns
- Supported: Social profile integration
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Role-based workflow & approvals
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Supported: Integration with SugarCRM
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||56%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||43%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||1%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries||Available Internationally|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Turkish, Portuguese, Romanian|
It is also a valuable sales tools for companies looking to grow leads and bring in new business.
I don't think the system is suitable for micro-businesses. Even those with 10-15 sometimes don't understand the value of the platform.
The functionality for sending to lists is OK. But I'd like to set things up such that if someone doesn't open an email after three days, I can automatically send another email. Right now, I can't do that.
The campaign tracking is OK. But several improvements would greatly enhance the value that SharpSpring brings to the organization. One is the cost of campaigns. I can't enter the cost of a campaign to see what my cost per lead and cost per sale is. That is fundamental. When looking at a campaign, I can't click to drill down to see a more granular level. I need that.
SharpSpring is a huge program. It does a lot. The good news is that it has a ton of functionality. The bad news is that learning all of that takes time and unless you use features frequently, you have to dig to find how to do some tasks.