Zoho Recruit Reviews

Maureen Trattner | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2020

Zoho Recruit gets the job done in organizing my candidates!

Support Rating

I give Zoho Recruit this rating because over all, it has helped me to organize my candidates and saved me time and energy in organizing them myself. Without Zoho Recruit, I simply would not be able to keep my talent pool straight, and it certainly gets the job done.

I took off a couple points because if I download a resume after already inputting the candidate into Zoho, it won't automatically sync the two profiles up. It also does not remind me when a task is expired.
Read Maureen Trattner's full review
Jaideep Tibrewala | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 03, 2019

Best Resume Tracking Tool for anyone serious about being professional in their Recruitment process

Support Rating

Zoho Recruit customer support is extremely responsive. They have a Live Chat feature which allows you to connect with a representative in real time and discuss your issues. The reps have answered most of my questions, and quickly shared links to FAQs, or shared screenshots. The entire discussion is emailed to you upon completion. Features not available have been added to their requested feature list.
Read Jaideep Tibrewala's full review
October 04, 2019

Great For Startups and Small Agencies

Support Rating

The team from Zoho Recruit emails us weekly, to check-in and see if we have questions, concerns, need assistance with their program, etc. We receive follow up emails and calls from their dedicated support team. They respond quickly via email and phone and ensure that their responses include reference links as to where we can learn ourselves.

Job Requisition Management (19)
Company Website Posting (17)
Publish to Social Media (14)
Job Search Site Posting (17)
Customized Application Form (19)
Resume Management (20)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (19)
Candidate Search (20)
Applicant Tracking (21)
Collaboration (19)
Task Creation and Delegation (17)
Email Templates (18)
User Permissions (19)
Notifications and Alerts (18)
6.3
Reporting (17)

About Zoho Recruit

Zoho Recruit is a cloud-based ATS available from Zoho Corp, formerly AdventNet, based on California.This product offers the full suite of features typical of applicant tracking systems: a user-friendly interface and customizable dashboards, batch or mass communication with potential candidates via multiple channels such as email or by leveraging its integration with social networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn) and commonly used applications (e.g. Outlook, Google Apps), instantaneous posting to multiple job boards and a branded company career page, and resume parsing. It's custom automatable reports enable analyses of processing and information sharing. The free edition is available for individuals to use or recruiters to try, while the Standard Edition is an inexpensive and rudimentary option for small companies. The Enterprise edition comes with a higher (but still relatively very low) price and includes greater automation, marketing, and outreach features. Transitioning and implementation is supported via an online FAQ.

Zoho Recruit Competitors