Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Campaign
Adobe Campaign is used by the marketing team as a campaign management tool for CRM activities, automated and ad hoc marketing communication aimed at both leads and the existing customer base. Email is the premiere channel for communicating with the customers, but we also send out printed material and SMSs.
- The user interface is easy to navigate, even for beginners.
- You don't need to know MySQL to set up workflows.
- You can build personalized emails by using modules with contitions set by previous behaviours and interests.
- It is not for SME, you must be an advanced marketer for the investment to pay off.
- In Sweden consultants are hard to come by.
- When setting end dates you must remember that the end-time is 00:00, so if you want your campaing to end midnight May 21st you have to change the end-time to 23:59 or set the end date one day later (i.e. May 22nd).
Adobe Campaign Feature Ratings
Using Adobe Campaign
Because I think it is a very user friendly system, especially when it comes to campaign production.
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Requires technical support
- Setting up and defining workflows is a simple task, even for beginners.
- To schedule a campaign start is easy.
- Creating waves to optimize sendout quantities can be done in several ways.