June 06, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Chorus.ai
- Call Review
- New Hire Onboarding
- Handoffs & Collaboration / Knowledge Sharing
- Voice of Customer & Disseminating Success Stories
- Great tool for using a prospect's own words against them, call review.
- Love using it to share a positive call with the team, morale boost.
- Feature feedback sharing is a valuable too for working with the PM Team.
- The attempts at ML type feedback, i.e. "objections or risk areas of the call" aren't accurate. The idea is nice though.
- It would be helpful to access the transcript outside of jumping from the point in the audio.
- A few issues with Chorus transcribing the call.
- Reduced ramp time for new reps.
- Quantifiable coaching results.
- Product manager visibility into requests and the context around those requests.
I've used Gong. I know there must be differences, and I'm sure a sales rep from either company could tell me what those are and how I could better leverage their respective tool to get my job done, but honestly, I used both products exactly the same way. Call recording, quote building, internal feature request sharing, etc.
Chorus (or a call recording program like it) should be in every AE tech stack. This sits alongside SFDC, Outreach, Zoom, and Zoominfo on our team.
Yes, our onboarding team uses Chorus for onboarding sessions and continued customer support.
Having a call recording software like Chorus should be apart of every AE's tech stack. For account-based selling or enterprise-level deals, I use it to arm myself with quotes of what different offices, end-users, and stakeholders have said unsolicited across the board about our program, then put that into a "Quotes" PDF. Having that kind of documented internal buy-in is crazy powerful.