Overall Satisfaction with Chorus.ai
- Call Review
- Coaching & Skill Development
- Process Improvements & Change Management
- Handoffs & Collaboration / Knowledge Sharing
- Voice of Customer & Disseminating Success Stories
Chorus.ai is being used across departments to share information, monitor process change and use the voice of our prospects in our decision making. It has been an invaluable tool to both identify best practices and opportunities for growth within our team. The ability to review call transcripts, share snippets of conversations with multiple departments and focus in on one part of a sales call has helped make quick changes to maximize the impact of our time with our prospects.
- The transcripts are a nice option.
- Easily allowing video and sound review.
- Snippets are easy to create and great ways to share critical moments for review.
- It's hit or miss if it draws info about callers from our CRM.
- Sometimes there's a lag in time for it joining calls.
- It would be good to be able to delete parts of calls, say the downtime spent waiting for a called to get on the Zoom session.
- More sophistication in determining other attendees' voices, sometimes it attributes them speaking to my talk time.
- Shortened the time for new skill attainment in new and seasoned reps.
- Facilitated new talk track development informed by prospect reactions and responses.
- Improved win rates.
I have never used a program like Chorus.ai so I can't answer this question. The closest I've done is peer to peer call 'visiting' or role plays. This is a FAR better tool to use for sales skills development and clarifying for the sales person what has an impact on a prospect during a sales call.
We've been able to use snippets of calls when doing a pricing study to share with C level management exactly how the field is responding to the proposed changes in their costs. We were able to highlight both strengths and weakness of the proposed changes AND develop plays to deal with the negative responses from prospects to better address risks inherent in the changes we were making.
I haven't dealt with them and all training was done internally, so unfortunately there's nothing I can say about this. I will say, my team mates were able to confidently deliver training that immediately had new users adopt Chorus.ai into their workflows seamlessly, so your teams have to be doing something right.
Chorus.ai is great for being able to accurately review and assess wording, behaviors and interactions during sales calls and accurately captures not only what was said but how it was said. The ability to also memorialize body language and other ephemeral things is a tremendous asset to a salesperson looking to take the strengths to the next level. It's not so great for group calls, as it loses some of its ability to properly mark and attribute statements to speakers.