Overall Satisfaction with Gong
I use Gong on a daily basis making up to 30 to 35 calls per day. Gong records my calls and this gives me the ability to review the calls for not only training but to follow up on the conversation on notes that I may have missed during the call. Gong, Hub Spot and Linkedin are the three most important tools I use on a daily basis.
- Records my calls.
- Gives me a daily list of the previous days calls.
- Gives my supervisors the ability to listen to my calls and give me feedback on the calls to help me improve my skills.
- The bad side it does not record all calls, states that you have to tell customers first that they are being recorded makes it impossible to record because my company does not want us to ask the customer so those conversations aren't recorded.
- Ability to record calls to states that require you to inform customers that it is being record without having to start a conversation with getting approval first.
- Ability to review the calls as soon as the conversation ends.
- Ideas about all the features so I can better understand how I may be able to utilize all the resources Gong has to offer.
- Maintains call history.
- For training purposes.
- Provides protection when you are questioned about what was said.
- Reviewing you calls in the future to refresh your memory about what was said before calling the clint on a follow up call.
It's easy to use, simple process with little effort. System runs in the back ground and you really have nothing different to do, just make calls.
With the recordings it has given us the ability to track calls back to closed deals and listen to the calls to see what works when a deal closes with a win and the ability to listen to calls when deals are lost, this gives us the ability to change how and what we say and don't say.
When promoting a new product line it helps us learn what common questions the customers ask so we can modify our conversations around those questions in future conversations and then analyze the results of the wins and the loses to determine what we need to tweak to improve our odds off more wins.
We have only used Gong, we like everything about it and have no plans to make any changes.
Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gong's feature set?
Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Gong go as expected?
Would you buy Gong again?
On cold calls it helps to see what works and what doesn't and how to improve my cold calling techniques. It helps when a question is brought to my attention from the person I called and they feel I may have said something that was false, misleading or profane. We can review the call and determine if it's true or incorrect.