Overall Satisfaction with Gong.io
I work in the sales office. We use it to record all of our calls, and that is super helpful for me as a BDR who is new to calls. I like to listen to other people's calls for learning experiences, and also my manager can listen and coach me. It addresses the business problem of coaching and development, and also really helps you prepare for future calls/take notes.
- The overall quality and sound is always pretty clear. It records pretty clear.
- The overall platform is very user-friendly. I like the layout and the organization such as folders, your calls, and searching for others.
- The transcripts are nice to look through.
- Sometimes the transcripts are a little off, so it is hard to find words or phrases.
- Sometimes I will search an old call I had with a person, and when I manually search it, it won't come up. I'll have to scroll through all my calls to the date it was and find it. That is really unfortunate because I cannot just search and find the call with key words sometimes.
- Allowed me to develop my sales skills by listening to other reps, as well as myself.
- It organizes all your calls for you, which is really convenient.
- It can be difficult to search old calls i.e. I will search for a contact name or company name and sometimes they won't come up. So, I'll have to figure out the date of that call and manually search for it.
I think it is a great support tool. Not only does it tremendously help with training and development, but it is also a beneficial organizational tool to find all your calls, and have that info there for you about each call you had. The comment section is awesome, and I really like it for a coaching and training perspective.
Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gong's feature set?
Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Gong go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Gong again?
Gong.io is well suited for sales, workshops with the sales team, personal use, CRM purposes (using for notes/takeaways), coaching, and development.