Overall Satisfaction with Grasshopper
I use Grasshopper to maintain consistency in contact information over time so that past customers have contact information that does not expire. I also use it to maintain direct contact between staff and customers no matter where a staff member may be or what time it is, they can be contacted immediately if required.
- Allows you to keep a consistent phone number over time.
- Allows instant contact between the customer and the business.
- Easily replaces more cumbersome and expensive physical phone systems.
- There is a bit of a learning curve in setting up systems, but that is not unusual for any system.
- In years of experience, that's all I can come up with that poses any sort of problem!
- Positive: I get calls from people with really old contact information, but the phone number has remained the same even though the company has moved more than once. Retaining those customers makes money for me.
I have not tested other systems. Grasshopper worked fine and it would have been a waste of time to explore others.
Support has always been fast and overcome any issue I have ever had very (very) quickly.
Do you think Grasshopper delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Grasshopper's feature set?
Did Grasshopper live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Grasshopper go as expected?
Would you buy Grasshopper again?