Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Groove is used across our organization to coordinate and inform our revenue and customer success functions. For Customer Success it allows us to streamline our workflows around communication and scheduling with partners, measure engagement with our correspondence, and integrating our work with Salesforce.
- Batch send emails through workflows.
- Integrate scheduling and templates into our email correspondence.
- It is very easy to work with and the features are very intuitive.
- Monitor partner engagement.
- Groove's customer engagement is high with webinars and personal outreach.
- I have had issues with the assignment of tasks.
- It has allowed us to scale up our customer success functions.
- The automation has allowed us to be more efficient in the time we spend on outreach.
The issues that I have had with Groove have been addressed, but sometimes it takes a little longer than I like. They have offered some effective webinars paired with outreach from their partner success team. They have also scheduled one to one meetings with me for follow up and feedback.
Do you think Groove delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove's feature set?
Did Groove live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Groove go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Groove again?
Groove is well suited to streamline many tasks that revenue and customer success teams are engaged in every day. If you want to coordinate outreach efforts across teams and have a space for your revenue and customer success teams to work together effectively then Groove will help you accomplish this. The analytics and hotlist allow you to find that balance between outreach and overwhelming your contacts. The automation tools also allow your team to maximize efficiency.