Groovy Experience with Groove
Updated July 28, 2021
Groovy Experience with Groove
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Groove is used across multiple departments, including Sales and Customer Service. It is not used yet across the whole organization. Having a dialer integrated with Salesforce has been a requirement for years before we implemented and released Groove to our Sales, and later, Customer Service team. We released it first to our Sales team, then to our Customer Service team. Our Sales team loves using Groove and it has really made the whole team more productive. Groove offers insight for managers into the activities that their team is doing every day. It's such an integral part of our Sales teams' jobs now that it is included in metrics/KPIs. We would be hard-pressed to work without Groove.
- The dialer is easy-to-use and easy to setup and configure on the user's end—perfect for less tech-savvy users.
- Email sync, calendar sync, and background syncs of emails and calendar work well.
- The calendar scheduler link is a game-changer!
- Requires daily troubleshooting from our sales team.
- Difficult to troubleshoot for less tech-savvy users.
- I'd like more control on the Manage My Org page. I use that page frequently for reporting and sometimes find it's difficult to export from.
- Made our Sales teams more effective.
- Made our Customer Service teams' activities more transparent.
- Better collaboration between Sales and Service.
- PowerDialer for Salesforce and from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com)
Groove is so much better and so much easier to use. It offers a more natural dialing process, whereas PowerDialer felt like you were dialing almost in reverse. PowerDialer had a weird way to make calls and you had to leave a line open on your phone, which was unnatural to the dialing experience.
Groove's customer support is excellent! They're there anytime I need them and their response time is super fast, within minutes of sending an email to them. I've worked closely with their support team—everyone is so personable and leaves a great impression. They're so easy to work with! Give them kudos for me.
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?
Groove is well-suited for a Sales team that has a little more technical background than the standard user. It works well for my sales department but some users find it more difficult to use than others. Sometimes, these users require daily troubleshooting that is stressful for my team and for the Sales user. Any team can use Groove, really, if they need emails and calendar invites synced back to Salesforce effortlessly. I believe Groove excels with email and calendar sync. The dialer is a little more problematic because it requires a Chrome extension to use, which we all know how finicky Chrome extensions can be. The dialer functionality is great, but having it on a more stable system would've been better, I think. Maybe as a managed package directly in Salesforce instead of a Chrome extension.