HubSpot - Simply The Best!
October 24, 2014
HubSpot - Simply The Best!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot with all of our Inbound Marketing clients. We use it to generate and nurture leads for our clients and it's used by every single employee in our company. We have had some great successes by implementing HubSpot with all of our inbound marketing efforts.
- HubSpot is great for generating and organizing leads. It's extremely detailed and shows the path of each prospect very well. It's extremely impressive.
- Blogging - everything is held accountable for. HubSpot walks you through each part - SEO, meta description, CTA, keywords etc. The software helps to increase search rankings but walking you through each aspect of posting a blog.
- The process of posting an offer is unlike anything I've seen before. It helps to bring the lead right into the palm of your hand and even better, it provides the user/client with specific submission and click through rates to see how it's performing.
- It would be great to see videos being integrated into eNewsletters and other HubSpot tools. Video is becoming such a vital part of marketing and social, I think it would greatly improve the click-through-rate.
- Dashboard can be confusing/information overload at times for HubSpot newbies (like me!).
- It would be great to get notifications if a strong lead made a point to visit your page/client's page again. (I am not sure if this is already a possibility, still learning HubSpot every day!)
- Increased employee efficiency has had a great impact on our accountability and our team. We have created a solid process that we use with Inbound client and have had success time and time again.
- Lead generation for our clients that didn't think they really needed marketing at first - it's been explosive for some, and we can't believe it!
- HubSpot has created so much success for our clients, we have been able to truly exemplify that "our work,. works".
I used Salesforce for a short time at a previous job - I have never been more confused in my life! The most basic package allowed me to only put prospective clients into a database for email marketing purposes, but that's it's only use. HubSpot takes it many steps further and actually shows where the lead is through the buying process - through CTAs, website clicks, email clicks, etc. It sets us up and our clients up to capture the lead at the perfect position in the buying process.
We use it not only for our company, but for our clients as well. It's a great tool and helps immensely with the success of lead generation and inbound marketing and social tactics.
HubSpot is great for any company that wants to integrate their sales and marketing staff, or if they are having trouble getting leads past the awareness or consideration stage. If there is a lot of potential for business growth and new clients, then HubSpot is necessary for a company's success.