Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot has been providing vital prospect data. It is used by the Marketing Department but since it is integrated with Salesforce, automated messaging goes out to new and unresponsive leads. So the Sales Department benefits from the email campaigns. The campaigns allow us to be front and center and position our company and team as industry leaders and providers to decision makers. It keeps us in the forefront of these decision makers' minds as they research the competition.
- It is easy to create lists based on whether contacts are new prospects, unresponsive, clients, etc and then to send the appropriate messaging to those contacts. The analytics that we receive in turn allows for us to fine tune our messaging and timing. We know what content works, what times and days work and how to get more responses from leads.
- We can easily track a single users engagement to glean interest levels and where they are in the decision making process.
- The consultation that we receive is top notch. Our consultant introduces us to new ways to utilize the system to get higher response rates.
- With the integration between HubSpot and Salesforce the fields don't always match up, so when trying to fine tune a list I've had issues dialing down to a very specific group because the field I want to sort by is associated with an "opportunity" as opposed to the contact specifically.
- HubSpot is kind of like the human brain. Most days I feel like I'm only using 10% of what it is capable of doing. I am wanting more time to figure all of the ins and outs.
- Sale Reps get pinged when a prospect comes back to our website or interacts with an email. It keeps them focused on who is engaging with our messaging.
As each month goes by we find more ways to use the automation for different segments and campaigns.
The first year we used HubSpot we did not have an integrated CRM. With the addition of the CRM, we seem to use it at a much higher level than the previous year.
3 - Marketing, Sales, and Management