GoToConnect by choice
August 07, 2019
GoToConnect by choice
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with GoToConnect (formerly Jive)
We use the GoToConnect Hosted VoIP system across our entire organization. We resell and install the system and its applications to businesses of varied size from as small as 4 users to as large as 125 users, from a single location to users with multiple locations, both in the same geographic area and those across multiple areas. It gives customers a single point of management, as well as a combined communications platform for all their locations. In addition, it allows the customer to share the workload with people at multiple offices instead of employing additional people to handle high call volumes at specific times. The variety of apps like Mobile Phone, Web Phone, Virtual Fax, and online texting give the system an enormous amount of flexibility to support users with differeing methods and work requirements.
- The mobile phone app allows a customer to work from a mobile phone, just like being at their desk. Call center users can even log in and out of queues to continue taking calls when they have to be away from their desk and even their office.
- Call Queues work across diverse areas, so the load of callers can be shared between offices while allowing different queues for different areas. This enables additional calls to be handled, as the workload increases without having to hire additional staff or part-time workers.
- A simplified way to log into queue groups from the Mobile Phone App would make it much more acceptable. Having to enter a specific app code and then the queue information can make it hard for users to get into the queue where they need to take calls.
- The WebPhone and Softphone apps need improvement. If it is being linked to the actual user's desk set, it gets to be cumbersome.
- Sending from a virtual fax app needs to be simpler to use. Having to send an email with attachments and a special setup is less than desirable.
- Great. We're able to work more for less without having to hire additional people. Work doesn't stop just because you have to go somewhere.
The features are there; it's only a matter of being taught how to use them. When you need something more, GoToConnect engineers are there to help.
GoToConnect has beaten all comers with support, adaptability, and variety. We can use the equipment we want, and they will work with us. They work to support all products, even the ones they don't specify. Their solutions are always cost-effective, and they don't burden you to death with add on costs for features.
When we call for assistance an engineer answers the phone and attempts to help. It is not a matter of leaving a name and number and waiting on a callback. If that engineer can't help you, he transfers you to one with a higher level of experience. They issue a ticket number and follow up to make sure the issue is resolved before a ticket is closed. Their only downside is the number of calls is forcing the use of lesser qualified assistants, ones that need more experience.
GoToConnect Hosted is well suited for offices with multiple locations and or mobile people. The ability to move from office to office or mobile is a large advantage in today's work force. I think the small single office desk working office is probably the only place it would be hard to make a case for the GoToConnect Hosted VoIP solution, and even then there are positives.