Overall Satisfaction with Lusha Extension
Lusha [Extension] is primarily used to address our sales and marketing needs, where we often need to search for valid contact information of a particular lead for phone numbers and email addresses. This helps us to save a lot of time and guesswork. In most cases, the accuracy and reliability of their data [are] good. It also helps create pipelines for future campaigns that we might be planning for.
- The ability to capture cell phone numbers.
- Its integration with LI is smooth.
- It is easy to use and has a great UX.
- It has great customer support, which you hardly end up needing.
- The pricing is a tad too high.
- The results are not spread evenly for all regions. The U.S and European databases are much more than any other geographies.
- Role changes take time to reflect and, sometimes, they are still the old roles.
- The negatives would be with the price it charges as it does take some time to turn a profit.
- The positives [are] it really doesn't require any training or hand-holding to get familiar with the product and how to use it.
- Another positive is you can show up for a meeting, being much more prepared with some intel on the lead and the company.
- It has helped create quick repositories that can be shared with sales reps.
- ZoomInfo, Apollo, Clearbit, AeroLeads, UpLead, SignalHire, Gravitocity and Slintel
It would mainly have to be because of the large database that they possess as well as the great interface and layout. Also, the ease of setting up and getting things running, as the extension takes just a few seconds to download and then install, and how doesn't require training reps on how to use the app are additional reasons why we chose Lusha Extension.
Do you think Lusha delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lusha's feature set?
Did Lusha live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Lusha go as expected?
Would you buy Lusha again?
Personally, I like how compatible it is with most platforms, you simply need to add it as your web browser extension, which hardly takes a few seconds. It is a huge time saver for the sales teams and just makes things a lot more [quickly] when it comes down to enriching your database about your leads with information that would probably take a more detailed search. It's got its issues and not all the information you get from a lead is accurate, but, overall, it's an excellent tool that most teams should give a go at even if it is the free version, just to get a feel of the application.