Overall Satisfaction with Miro
I love the collaboration features. As we transition so many colleagues to work from home, virtual collaboration, living documentation, and the ability to visualize our thinking - whether synchronously or asynchronously- have really helped maintain productivity and enhance innovation. We've used it for everything from daily standups, to meeting documentation, to extended brainstorming workshops!
- Scaling/zooming in and out -no more being constrained by the size of your online "document".
- Easily add and rearrange "stickies".
- Easy to add users and give access, no more tangled shared drive, user account permission gaps!
- Every once in a while we come across a feature/functionality that may not work exactly the way users 'mental frame" does (ex: double click functions, navigation, etc.).
- Would love to see the export functions continue to evolve (yes, some people still want the pdf/ppt!).
Recreates virtual "whiteboards" allowing members from different locations to interact as if in person.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?