Overall Satisfaction with Paycom
My organization has implemented Paycom over the last several months to move away from another HRIS provider. Paycom has surpassed our high expectations for quality customer service. We have had a phenomenal implementation specialist who has been extremely thorough in fully understanding our organization's policies and needs to ensure we're getting the right solutions. The biggest solution has been responsive and knowledgeable service - we previously only had the option to submit requests for help via email and had to wait, sometimes weeks or months, for a reply. Our agency has a very complicated time and attendance setup (various shift differentials, language differentials, location differentials, and staff working in multiple labor allocations areas) and this has been built out in the system thoroughly and correctly. We have also made a huge shift in the compliance area and been able to make and hold our employees much more accountable for their own timesheets, as well as removing manager responsibility/access to make changes to timesheets for employees. Paycom has been a wonderful change for our organization and staff have been embracing it as well.
- Extremely knowledgeable and prompt customer service.
- Great time and attendance solutions for complicated policies.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use system for both employees and supervisors.
- PTO cannot auto-reduce for hourly staff if it makes them exceed 40 hours per week.
- Carrier feeds not complete by go-live date (mostly in part due to unresponsive carriers).
- Saving time for HR and Payroll administrators.
- Saving time for managers by having employees submit their own timesheet changes for approval.
- Easy for staff to use.
- Easy to understand/interpret pay stubs.
- DATIS and Part of the ContinuumCloud
Paycom is the exact opposite of DATIS in that it provides excellent customer service, has solutions for essentially every business problem or policy we put forward and is proactive in creating solutions for federal and state regulations like the OSHA ETS.
Do you think Paycom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paycom's feature set?
Did Paycom live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paycom go as expected?
Would you buy Paycom again?
Paycom Feature Ratings
Evaluating Paycom and Competitors
Yes - DATIS e3 - poor customer service, little to no solutions to common business/Time and Attendance/HR/ATS issues.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
Overall presentation of package and customer service promise.