Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
I am a one person company and I use TriNet for my medical insurance needs. I was only able to use the national medicare exchanges which did not provide the extended options provided to me on TriNet's platform. I was very impressed with the offering at TriNet and am extremely satisfied with the plan and cost of the plan I opted for.
- Provided in-depth training on using their systems to review the alternative insurance choices.
- Excellent support along the process.
- Provided timely emails when re-enrollment was required.
- The re-enrollment was a little confusing and required phone support which they were happy to provide.
The onboarding process was very smooth. The re-enrollment process required some support and my Tri-Net account service representative responded immediately. In fact, when she was unable to provide an answer, she connected me with the right person to handle my question. Everything was taken care of in a professional and timely manner.
At this time, I only use them once a year for re-enrollment of insurance products and they answered my questions in a professional and timely manner. I never have had to feel stressed regarding any part of the process. TriNet has been very responsive to any and all of my questions.
- Better medical insurance than was previously available to me.
- Easy enrollment in healthcare option.
- Reminders regarding re-enrollment.
This is not applicable since I am currently the only employee in my own business. I hope that as I grow my business, that I will be using the vast array of products that are offered by Tri-Net, in the areas of Payroll Management, Employee Onboarding, Compliance, Benefits management, and other options.