<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.7 out of 100
Based on 74 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Our company uses Acquire's co-browse and chat functionality to assist customers with technical issues with our website, help clarify what to enter into our online loan applications, and provide service through website and mobile chat. It is very effective for these use cases.
If you want to increase online review volume and ratings while saving loads of time, Birdeye will do that for you. Small or large business, Birdeye can support you. Birdeye does not include support for all 3rd party review platforms based on the policies of those platforms; however, Birdeye is willing to work with its clients and aggregate 3rd party data into their platform so that you can stay on top of your reputation and client needs without the need to spend time always heading to those 3rd party websites.
- Acquire is easy to implement and integrate with websites.
- Very responsive to new development requests and support.
- Acquire is esy to use for both the customer and service agent.
- Their support is excellent. Always fast and efficient.
- Implementation was easy and fast. You are assigned an implementation manager to get everything connected.
- Birdeye is constantly innovating and creating new value through added features and functionality. They're much more than just online review curation.
- The product is stand-alone chat and co-browse, not really omni-channel.
- Workforce management features, work distribution and control, could use some improvement.
- It would be nice for Birdeye to work with product reviews. Currently they're about business reviews only.
- Is there a way to get BirdEye to sync with Amazon? Product reviews on Amazon would be huge.
- The integrations are generally easy to add, but it would be nice to have a WordPress addon that makes it happen seamlessly.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 10 answers
Birdeye is very self explanatory. It makes it very easy for our team to manage . We are able to use on our laptop along with our phones. My clients love that we an send the link though a text . It has been easy to navigate the platform weather is reviewing reviews to requesting help from help desk.
Based on 2 answers
Based on 11 answers
Support can always be better. I feel like there are shifts in leads at Birdeye all the time and it's hard to create a relationship with someone only to then be told you're being re-assigned. Would be nice to stick it through with someone for more time than a year or less. Not sure of the varying degrees of support and what's offered based on how much you spend with Birdeye, but that seems to be a heavy factor on the outside looking in.
We looked at ZenDesk, Genesys, and other products.We selected Acquire because their online demo is pretty amazing, they are easy to integrate/implement, and were very responsive during initial conversations.
There is no comparison to Birdeye!! We have used 2 other reputation management companies in the past. We always had to ask every patient that came in to please take time to go online and give us a review. That was always met with a "look" from the patient and the staff felt uncomfortable asking. With BirdEye we don't have to do that any longer! They do the work for you, seamlessly and effectively, therefore, making our staff and patients happier.
Return on Investment
- Acquire gave us chat as a service channel.
- It gave us insight and details on long-standing, but hard to prove, website concerns.
- All Positive ROI - It's simple
- As a re-seller, it's all residual income, sell it once, train them, your done.
- Even if we manage it as a re-seller, once you know the platform, you can pay a college student pennies to send out the campaigns or train clients. As an owner, I recommend it, my clients take my expert opinion, I'm done.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Acquire.io Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing DetailsWhen you sign up for your trial of Support you'll have access to all Team Package features. At any point during the trial, you can choose a plan and pay by credit card, debit card or paypal from within your account.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Birdeye Editions & Modules
- per month