Likelihood to Recommend
If you want to increase online review volume and ratings while saving loads of time, Birdeye will do that for you. Small or large business, Birdeye can support you. Birdeye does not include support for all 3rd party review platforms based on the policies of those platforms; however, Birdeye is willing to work with its clients and aggregate 3rd party data into their platform so that you can stay on top of your reputation and client needs without the need to spend time always heading to those 3rd party websites.
If you need an excellent mechanism to collect and publish customer reviews, Yotpo is the best that we have found. We love the feature set that is provided, even if you are using the basic membership to get started. Where it is really good is the collection and managing of reviews. The email request setup is simple and easy to use. The publishing and commenting on reviews can be managed easily in the backend. It syncs up nicely to our website providers, and we have used it on a few different platforms without any problems. The pricing on it is also very competitive when you price it out against so of the other big-name players in the space.
C-Level Executive in MarketingHealth, Wellness and Fitness Company, 11-50 employees
- Their support is excellent. Always fast and efficient.
- Implementation was easy and fast. You are assigned an implementation manager to get everything connected.
- Birdeye is constantly innovating and creating new value through added features and functionality. They're much more than just online review curation.
- Yotpo alerts us by email when a new review comes in which encourages us to log in and check the Yopto dashboard to see if anything needs tending to.
- With one click we can publish a Yotpo review to our website, than another click and it pushes the review to Twitter, and Facebook.
- Even the free version has lots of useful features.
- It would be nice for Birdeye to work with product reviews. Currently they're about business reviews only.
- Is there a way to get BirdEye to sync with Amazon? Product reviews on Amazon would be huge.
- The integrations are generally easy to add, but it would be nice to have a WordPress addon that makes it happen seamlessly.
- The customer photos are too small. We'd like to be able to display the photos that customers upload as much larger. They're almost thumbnails.
- Yotpo widgets slow down site speed so we can't use any of them. The only one we can use is the reviews page.
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
Our organization is very lean and agile and does not have the resources to staff either a Marketing or Customer Service Team member on reviews full time. We know and understand the value of such an individual but are unable to staff a position at this point. This reduces the value of the tool in our eyes.
Based on 10 answers
Birdeye is very self explanatory. It makes it very easy for our team to manage . We are able to use on our laptop along with our phones. My clients love that we an send the link though a text . It has been easy to navigate the platform weather is reviewing reviews to requesting help from help desk.
Based on 2 answers
I think the platform back end could be easier and more intuitive, but we are able to get around and accomplish what we need to with minimal training or guidance. Specifically, we had complications with trying to do something as simple as sending ourselves test emails and adjusting image sizes pulling from our product catalog so that the review request email images would be clear.
Director in MarketingRetail Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 11 answers
Support can always be better. I feel like there are shifts in leads at Birdeye all the time and it's hard to create a relationship with someone only to then be told you're being re-assigned. Would be nice to stick it through with someone for more time than a year or less. Not sure of the varying degrees of support and what's offered based on how much you spend with Birdeye, but that seems to be a heavy factor on the outside looking in.
Based on 14 answers
Live chat is always ready to help. Even when they do not have an immediate answer, we hear back from them within a reasonable time frame. Communication from the account manager is great as well. The team has been very supportive in listening to new ideas, needs, and updates based on real-time on-site data.
Director in OtherApparel & Fashion Company, 201-500 employees
There is no comparison to Birdeye!! We have used 2 other reputation management companies in the past. We always had to ask every patient that came in to please take time to go online and give us a review. That was always met with a "look" from the patient and the staff felt uncomfortable asking. With BirdEye we don't have to do that any longer! They do the work for you, seamlessly and effectively, therefore, making our staff and patients happier.
We experimented briefly with the Shopify Reviews app, but saw almost no response as the emails had to be sent manually or otherwise automated. Yotpo made it super easy and our response rate is very good now. You can do the math for your business, but if it helps drive X additional sales and costs you Y for the software
Return on Investment
- All Positive ROI - It's simple
- As a re-seller, it's all residual income, sell it once, train them, your done.
- Even if we manage it as a re-seller, once you know the platform, you can pay a college student pennies to send out the campaigns or train clients. As an owner, I recommend it, my clients take my expert opinion, I'm done.
- Yotpo was very useful in the beginning offering a simple service, well executed for a reasonable price. But when they suddenly raised it from $30 per month to $399 per month, they completely priced my business out and now I'm stuck with hundreds of reviews on their platform that I must find a way to migrate elsewhere so as not to lose the reviews I've collected with them.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Birdeye Editions & Modules
- per month
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Yotpo Editions & Modules
- Includes 50 Monthly Orders
- per month