<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.2 out of 100
Based on 42 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Chili Piper is GREAT for sales development teams booking for sales people. This is especially true when there is a "round robin" system that needs to be abided by. I've experienced a lot of bad round robin systems and Chili Piper's is fantastic. This is also a great tool to schedule with people across multiple time zones, which I don't want to have to focus on while speaking. It enables sales reps to focus on the prospect, not the time change. Chili piper would not be a good fit for underperforming sales teams that don't book any meetings (:
Employee in SalesMarketing & Advertising Company, 201-500 employees
Yesware has had the best deliverability of all the email senders I've used (beating Mixmax, Apollo, GMass). Yesware is perfect for sales teams sending outbound. It's not well suited for sending marketing campaigns/newsletters. It's great for startups/SMBs/early mid-market companies on the Premium team for sales teams <10. I haven't experienced the enterprise option, but for small teams it's hard to beat.
- Chili Piper integrates with Salesforce very well which I haven't seen other calendar apps do yet.
- Meeting Buffer functionality assures that AEs won't be booked back-to back.
- I can send the link to each of my meeting templates for different prospects
- Tracking open rates, link click rates, and reply rates. This allows us to compare different templates in order to see which allows for the most interactions and meetings set directly from email engagement.
- Seeing exactly when someone opens an email and whether it is in their normal location. Also if they are opening on a mobile device versus a computer to be able to organize the set up of the email in a more beneficial way.
- Being able to save Templates for Mail Merges to avoid the duplication of effort that other mass email systems utilize.
- They are continually improving their offering and we've seen great leaps over the past 2 years.
- Would be nice to be able to modify the email reminders for every single contact and event versus have set templates
- Faster load times, but we can’t complain too much!
- I used to think that a Linkedin Sales Navigator integration would be ideal, and then they rolled it out!
- One thing would be to find a way to auto-populate my signature line into the merge as opposed to copy/pasting it every time (but not the end of the world).
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 6 answers
I like the product, but due to the limitations I don't love it. I'm curious to revisit other options, particularly in lieu of Yesware's recent price increases (although I'm on a legacy plan). Some of my challenges to be browser related (I'm on an older computer) -- I'll have to see how things go when I receive my new computer. If the glitches (especially with regard to tracking accuracy and send later feature) go away, I'd be much more inclined to renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
Pretty good overall, but again it needs some tweaks to ensure user frustration is kept to a minimum. This would go back to the autosave feature I mentioned which would immediately be a value add but not something that should need a user to move into a paid tier.
Executive in SalesHigher Education Company, 11-50 employees
Chili Piper 8.2
Based on 11 answers
- Support was very responsive during our integration phase, and after that too.
- They have the whole infrastructure built to notify customers about bug/outages, which is excellent. Entire System outage only happened once, but being updated on fix progress helped a lot to keep our team calm.
Based on 15 answers
Because it deserves this rating. The features and functionality provided are great. Our Sales team is very satisfied with this software as it integrates very well with our other software like Outlook, Salesforce, etc. Yesware provides great follow up with customers, which is essential for sales. Meeting scheduling is also flawless.
Analyst in Quality AssuranceComputer Software Company, 501-1000 employees
As a startup Google calendars were adequate. But as the company grew, the ability to schedule multiple teams and even multiple sales team we had to have a way to allow a logical way to see and schedule the appropriate team. Also giving customers to schedule with certain departments. We felt Chili Piper was our best solution.
All of these tools do what Yesware does, and more; but Yesware does the follow-up email portion best, in my experience. It is reasonably priced and is regularly adding new functionality to make it a sticky license for us to have. Yesware does not have predictive analytics or a particularly strong dialer solution, but it does provide team-wide and template efficacy tracking, and a basic dialer.
Manager in SalesFinancial Services Company, 501-1000 employees
Return on Investment
- More demos held by simplifying the scheduling process. More demos = more opportunities
- Initial set up was frustrating and created a lot of mix up which allowed some leads to slip through the cracks early
- Integration with Salesforce.com saved our reps time because they didn't have to log activities manually
Account Manager in SalesComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
- Positive- the more people you are able to reach out to, the more opportunities to sell them your products, which ultimately leads to increased revenue for the business. We have seen tremendous success using Yesware, as it allows us to send hundreds of more emails than we would normally be able to handle at once.
Employee in SalesComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Chili Piper Editions & Modules
- per user, per month
- flat per month
Additional Pricing DetailsOnboarding and Support are included at no additional charge.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Yesware Editions & Modules
- per month