Likelihood to Recommend
Qubit is well suited for companies who need to provide a strong business case before implementing any new functionality / changes to their website.It is also great for making in-day changes and showing different content to different types of customersI wouldn't recommend it if you wanted to do only testing or only personalisation - it works best and is most cost effective when doing both together
Manager in MarketingRetail Company, 5001-10,000 employees
- Qubit platform uses solid testing algorithms and delivers reliable reporting and analytics of testing campaigns. The dashboard section is easy to use and provides a good high level overview of the core campaign metric performances.
- On-boarding and implementation of Qubit technology was painless and well handed throughout the entire process even with more complicated platforms.
- Turn-around time for development and testing of campaigns is extremely fast. This enables the business to have a much higher throughput of tests and allows for quick validation of ideas rather than having to wait for months before a test is ready to go live on production site.
Manager in OtherLeisure, Travel & Tourism Company, 1001-5000 employees
- While they do work very closely with us, especially our success manager, more involvement on a technical level or a dedicated engineer, would be a great advantage. We develop a lot of experiences in house and, like all companies that dev in house, we have our own way of working. A dedicated engineer that got to know us better as well and understood how we work could only help. Sometimes, a few errors can get through QA due to this.
Employee in MarketingRetail Company, 501-1000 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 29 answers
Qubit is currently providing resources and support we do not have internally. Our relationship managers are exceptional and I feel well informed and well supported by their team. The tool is nice, but our contacts from the company are the real reason to maintain our relationship. They work hard for clarity and continue to help us push for additional opportunities.
Based on 17 answers
Very simple user interface, built on top of advanced functionality, makes the platform easy to use. The team at Qubit are also very open to feedback and introduce new and useful features fairly often. On the reporting side, the inbuilt dashboard reports are good for a top-level view of test results, and Qubit have made a lot of their output data available should you wish to run your own analysis
Reliability and Availability
Based on 6 answers
I would say that the Qubit account managers are always available for any request. We have a lot of different promotions that could always do with last minute optimizing or changes and Qubit can be relied on to get this changes up and running in an impressive amount of time, so that we don't need to patch live or wait for the next IT sprint. Invaluable to our business.
Based on 42 answers
Technology is good for A/B testing and personalisation - allowing any team with a dedicated developer to create test relatively easily and to report/analyse them in a fair amount of details. Some advanced features, especially on the set up of test cells, are dearly missing.Unfortunately, new features are often not free of bugs...Also, support is sub-par, which means new features are realised without proper documentation, example or training (but of our Qubit counterparts and internally).
Director in MarketingRetail Company, 201-500 employees
Based on 38 answers
Qubit are supportive and flexible in providing support. They are happy working out of usual hours, even on weekends and if I have any doubts about the set up of an experience they’re quick to respond and willing to check my work. On particularly big revenue days they monitor our account and they’re quick to identify and problem solve any issues.
Manager in OtherApparel & Fashion Company, 501-1000 employees
Based on 6 answers
The training was great, but would be great to have a script or PDF with some explanations of the qubit JS layer. Without the script you can just try to learn on your own, so the training is not as powerfull as it could be. On the other hand - would be great to have training related to reading statistics or personalisation.
Based on 16 answers
Implementation couldn't be easier. All we needed to do was insert the tag. (easy) and set up the data layer. (dev required)This was pretty smooth in comparison to some of the other tools we use on our site, and was done in less than a day.Note : Data needs to be collected for a set period of time before you can accurately rely on the data that you are receiving. This is normal though with everyone else that we have used
At the time of taking the product, we found no comparable alternatives. Since then, the product has only grown from strength to strength, so it still does not have any comparable competitors that offer both the technical product and business knowledge that Qubit can. Google appear to offering a competing product which may be one to watch in future, and something for Qubit to keep an eye on
Based on 6 answers
Our requirements change throughout the year like most E Commerce retailers. At Christmas and Peak we're dealing with around ten times the usual traffic on the site. Qubit had no problems with this at all, tests continued to fire, and stats were still reported accurately. I don't think that it is the most server intensive .js anyway, but we have seen no issues at all.
Return on Investment
- Faster recognition of customer needs - finding out exactly what customers are doing when they come on site.
- Assessment of online assets for effectiveness and improvements - facilitated the analysis of 500 online feedback questionnaires for a campaign.
- Mapping out lead conversion and helping identify opportunities to improve it.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?