<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.3 out of 101
Based on 27 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Great for providing feedback on a ticket by ticket basis directly from our end users. We use it internally on overhead displays to let the techs see where they are compared to all of our other technicians. The area it is lacking is getting direct feedback from client executives or decision-makers.
Director in Information TechnologyInformation Technology and Services Company, 11-50 employees
If you need an excellent mechanism to collect and publish customer reviews, Yotpo is the best that we have found. We love the feature set that is provided, even if you are using the basic membership to get started. Where it is really good is the collection and managing of reviews. The email request setup is simple and easy to use. The publishing and commenting on reviews can be managed easily in the backend. It syncs up nicely to our website providers, and we have used it on a few different platforms without any problems. The pricing on it is also very competitive when you price it out against so of the other big-name players in the space.
C-Level Executive in MarketingHealth, Wellness and Fitness Company, 11-50 employees
- Charts and graphs that make it easy for us to share our results internally and also externally when meeting with clients and potential clients.
- SmileBack provides a fun set of metrics that our techs can be proud of -- by measuring customer satisfaction and seeing these surveys (especially those with comments) - it really provides them with satisfaction of a job well done!
- SmileBack makes it easy to search and filter by the client or by tech (agent) or date range.
Project Manager in Professional ServicesInformation Technology and Services Company, 11-50 employees
- Yotpo alerts us by email when a new review comes in which encourages us to log in and check the Yopto dashboard to see if anything needs tending to.
- With one click we can publish a Yotpo review to our website, than another click and it pushes the review to Twitter, and Facebook.
- Even the free version has lots of useful features.
- Honestly, I can't find any room for improvement with SmileBack at this time. For what it is designed to do, it is simple, fast and convenient. Just what we were looking for so our customers can drop us a note and get back to making great beer!
- The customer photos are too small. We'd like to be able to display the photos that customers upload as much larger. They're almost thumbnails.
- Yotpo widgets slow down site speed so we can't use any of them. The only one we can use is the reviews page.
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
Based on 1 answer
Our organization is very lean and agile and does not have the resources to staff either a Marketing or Customer Service Team member on reviews full time. We know and understand the value of such an individual but are unable to staff a position at this point. This reduces the value of the tool in our eyes.
No answers yet
Based on 2 answers
I think the platform back end could be easier and more intuitive, but we are able to get around and accomplish what we need to with minimal training or guidance. Specifically, we had complications with trying to do something as simple as sending ourselves test emails and adjusting image sizes pulling from our product catalog so that the review request email images would be clear.
Director in MarketingRetail Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 6 answers
I can imagine that the support would be wonderful. We have never had any problems with SmileBack, so we haven't had to utilize the support features. However, every other aspect of the software is so well done that I am positive that the support will also be wonderful and helpful.
Based on 12 answers
Yotpo is pretty good about making sure you understand its tools. I frequently get emails from the company that alerts me of new features or ways I can use current features more effectively. Also, their online chat support is super responsive. If I have an issue, I hardly have to wait to chat with a representative to get it resolved.
SmileBack is the simplest and most effective software for customer reviews. Since it is simple, it is more likely that the customer will leave a review. We have a high number of reviews left by customers because it is fast and easy for them to do so. We value our client's responses and like to keep an eye on how we are doing with customer service.
We experimented briefly with the Shopify Reviews app, but saw almost no response as the emails had to be sent manually or otherwise automated. Yotpo made it super easy and our response rate is very good now. You can do the math for your business, but if it helps drive X additional sales and costs you Y for the software
Return on Investment
- We send our clients executive summaries monthly - being able to show not just their KPIs but also the health of surveys to the main contact the reason they hired us and the CSAT scores/comments, it is nearly instant ROI each and every single month. Well worth it.
- Yotpo was very useful in the beginning offering a simple service, well executed for a reasonable price. But when they suddenly raised it from $30 per month to $399 per month, they completely priced my business out and now I'm stuck with hundreds of reviews on their platform that I must find a way to migrate elsewhere so as not to lose the reviews I've collected with them.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
SmileBack Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Yotpo Editions & Modules
|Pricing starts from||$491|
- per month