Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign) is an electronic signature platform and service, and part of the Adobe Document Cloud suite of document management solutions, the other being Adobe Acrobat.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/jG/RU/BVQ2SQWF493R.JPEGUser management needs work.EchoSign handles the ability to manage signatures and the overall signing process very well. EchoSign handles the ability to add smart tags to all types of documents for easy generation and usage EchoSign document management is both searchable and easy to use Integrates well with multiple systems, including Salesforce.com,User management needs work; for adding users it is fine however to edit users or remove them, it is lacking. Cannot send mass emails to users or get any kind of user history such when/who created/de-activated.,We don't currently measure anything specific around use of this tool, we are awesome like that, however I do know reps and legal spend far less time getting signatures than in the past. We have a tangible audit trail for each one of our documents signed using EchoSign.,8,9,75,1,It shortens the contract/legal document signature cycle time. Allows for tracking where the document is in the signature process as well as sending reminders to all parties. Adds a robust audit history to each document.,We used it for a very signature heavy internal project approvals that had to be linked to certain signatures on the doc and be signed in any order . While not innovative, it was good to see EchosSign was up to the job and we have templates for later use.,I am hoping we will use for vendor contracts, employment contracts and our corporate credit card, among others.,,Docusign,Product Features Product Usability,If re-doing the vendor evaluation for an esignature solution, we would conduct more in-depth comparisons and add other vendors to the mix. While I know we would have made the same choice in going with EchoSign, it would have still given use more detailed data for future reference.,Implemented in-house,Yes,Change management was a minor issue with the implementation,Using the role based signatures.,9,Self-taught,Yes but still need training for end users especially if you have not set up smart tags and users have to drag signature blocks and other data into the legal documents.,7,I have now implemented EchoSign twice, once using web only with no integration with any system and the second time integrated with Salesforce.com. While the first, non-integrated implementation was much easier, the business value associated with the integration to CRM system to much more. The automated file attachment of the signed contract is just one small example of how this integration saves the sales time clicks and time.,No - we have not done any customization to the interface,No - we have not done any custom code,We have not done any customization to the UI or anything else as there as not been a need for it with the simpler and easier requirements of the first implementation and now with the second implementation using the agreement templates and built-in data mappings as part of integration setup, no additional customization has been necessary. The one item we are considering is on the salesforce.com side.,No,8,Yes,I was in the midst of trying to do multiple more complicated documents, I had to log multiple support cases. One of the cases I logged was asking how to setup a document with very specific and somewhat complicated requirements and how to do that in EchoSign. While he ultimately referred me to their training module for their smart tags, which was appropriate, he did respond very quickly to my questions with detailed information, including samples, regarding how to solve my issue when he could have just sent me to training or documentation.,9,8,8,9,Eventually we will integrate with Salesforce.com.,9,7,Lower per license rate for the contract term.,Be willing and able to walk away to get a better price. 2013 Update: They are losing customers due to their previous outages so they are slightly more willing to work on price.Simple to use. Integrated with Salesforce and Big Machines.Very easy to use. It has a simplistic interface which means the learn time is straightforward. Easy for a user to set-up and for the signer to sign. Takes most any document type. Integration was straightforward. We have integrated with Salesforce.com and BigMachines.,They set some maintenance timeframes at the end of the month. However, when I’ve complained, they have adjusted. Have had a couple of outages – not major, but noticeable. It is not easy to tell when you are in the preview screen if you’ve made a mistake. The software has the ability to place fields on the document. If you drag a field to edge, it disappears, and you think it’s gone but it’s not really gone, and it shows up to the client somewhere else in the document. This can be confusing to new users.,Higher quality orders are being submitted. Previously, we had a lot of problems with missing pages on contracts and clients writing on contracts, both of which could cause orders to be rejected. In general document integrity is really important. It helps assure to a sales rep that their order will be accepted. No lost revenue. It reduces the risk of a contract being rejected in a quarter. Previously, we had a 1-2% contract rejection rate and now it’s practically zero. There is a staff time benefit of not having to check documents that come through Echosign. You don’t have to count pages etc. For my staff, it probably saved her 10% of the time.,9,9,100,0,Obtaining counter signature for sales orders Internally for signing correspondence w/clients Approving timesheets and expense reports,,,Implemented in-house,,Self-taught,We didn’t need training, as it was so easy to use. We referenced training materials to train other people. I needed something more company specific to train internal users, so I created my own.,It is possible to set-up Echosign tags.,No,9,9,8,Salesforce.com BigMachines,Box,We did have a sales rep and did negotiate – we didn’t pay list price, however they weren’t willing to entertain a whole lot of negotiation. IT accepted contract terms as is as it is a low $, low risk application.Pretty effective document signature system.Getting documents signed Saving documents for reference Storing templates from common document types,We use it at the most basic level, but it does what it needs to well enough,Shorter time to document signing Faster and more efficient document management,8,8,3,0,Collecting signatures from clients Saving signed documents in the cloud,No,,Implemented in-house,8,Self-taught,Very easy to learn. The feature set is pretty obvious and intuitive. The workflow is logical.,No,7,7,9,8,Google docs - I know it has that capability but haven't had time yet. Dropbox - Again, pretty sure they have implemented hooks just haven't gotten around to it.,,Standard pricing, cancel anytime.
Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign)

Adobe Sign Reviews

Adobe Sign
Showing 3 of 114 Adobe Sign ratings and reviews.

About Adobe Sign