Adobe Sign Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Gretchen Gosnell profile photo

Usability

It was very easy for me to understand and learn to use. However, when I have trained others on the software who have less experience with technology it can be a little overwhelming at first. However, everyone that I have trained, once they know how to use it, it's easy for them to use on a daily basis. On the flip side, I have had employees who need little to no training at all. They are able to figure it our and navigate it on their own.
Read Gretchen Gosnell's full review
September 07, 2016

eSign Makes My Life eAsier!

Usability

For our Company's purposes, eSign meets all of our document signing needs. I find the system easy to use and very cost effective. Our clients have no trouble receiving, reviewing and signing our documents.
Alex Lim profile photo
November 19, 2013

Adobe Echosign Review

Usability

Adobe Echosign offers a wide array of features and most of them are easy to use. The feature that allows you to add fields to documents is actually somewhat difficult to use and often lags. Other than that, Adobe Echosign is very user friendly, which is why I gave it an 8.
Read Alex Lim's full review

Usability

I am not sure how we would get the signatures and secure information that we do with out this product. It is great and gets the job done. Lets me get mine done in a timely manor as well.

Usability

EchoSign is extremely easy to use through the entire signature cycle, from sending to signing to administration with a very guided approach.

The only way this could be more usable is if it auto-detected the fields but you can get there for the end users by using smart tags in just one extra admin step.

About Adobe Sign

Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign) is an electronic signature platform and service, and part of the Adobe Document Cloud suite of document management solutions, the other being Adobe Acrobat.