Great hiring software

June 29, 2021

Effective interview tool

June 07, 2019

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Jobma, and make your voice heard!

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.jobma.com/employer-front

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $50 per month 50 Interviews included

What is Jobma?

Jobma is a Digital interviewing platform designed to help companies of all sizes across the globe hire better, faster and for less. Its use of pre-recorded & live video interviews, audio interviews and digital assessments give employers the capability to improve their quality of hire while cutting down on costs and hiring time. With Jobma, users can view candidate videos, share interviews and collaborate with a team. Jobma boasts an easy to use interface, deep integrations and Live candidate support. Jobma is available in over 50 countries and supports 14 languages.

Jobma Features

Jobma Integrations

Jobma Competitors

Jobma Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android

How much does Jobma cost?

Jobma starts at $50.

Who uses Jobma?

The most common users of Jobma are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Staffing & Recruiting industry.

Surinder Bisht | TrustRadius Reviewer
I work at a large organization, and we have to hire multiple candidates. Jobma allows us to send interview kits to different candidates at once. We can create an interview kit and add questions according to the profile easily.
  • With the live interview feature, we can judge candidates’ skills easily.
  • It is really helpful at the initial hiring stages.
  • Instead of paying for a month, I wish there could be a feature to pay per job as well.
Sourcing candidates with Jobma is very easy. We just send the link to the pre-recorded interview to judge candidates’ qualifications. We only proceed to the live interview if this round is cleared. We can now source candidates faster than ever.
Jobma delivers a superior recruiting and hiring experience, for you and the applicant. We seamlessly integrate our video interviewing software into your hiring workflow and partner with all the leading ATSs, CRMs, and Recruiting Industry apps. Jobma intuitive & user-friendly video interview platform allows you to create a job post and start interviewing in just a few clicks. We don’t think you should need a degree in quantum physics to use digital interviewing software.
  • Overall interviewing experience with Jobma is outstanding.
  • Jobma connects us to worldwide talent remotely and helps discover, engage and recruit star talent for the position effectively.
  • I was also able to share some of the initial interviews and the management team supported and loved the tool. Thanks, Jobma, for making this a reality.
  • Jobma allows us to conduct our preliminary interviews with ease.
  • Recruitment Marketing.
  • Passive Candidate Search.
  • Referrals.
  • Candidate experience.
  • Hiring Team Collaboration.
Mindset and perception: Such questions provide a much better perception of the individual's ability to communicate effectively, manage stress, and solve problems. Values and ethics: They help the interviewer understand the core values and ethics that drive a candidate, to see if they align with those of the company. They help you highlight relevant experiences and achievements to show that you already possess the required expertise to do justice to the role.
We are using Jobma for different purposes. We use it for live interviews and pre-recorded interviews, which saves a lot of our time. Our team can also send audio and written assessments to have a better look at the candidates’ qualifications. One thing that I love about Jobma candidates can record the interview at their time convenience similarly recruiters and the hiring team can review the recorded video as per their time availability.
  • The pre-recorded feature of Jobma is impressive.
  • We can conduct panel interviews from anywhere around the world.
  • I wish I could review the interviews offline as well. There should be an option for interview downloading.
  • Jobma should focus on their employer dashboard UI
  • They should also can integrate google drive within their software
The scheduling feature is very helpful to us. Now we don’t have to go back and forth through emails. Jobma has really been a saver for us. I started using Jobma for pre-screening candidates' profiles with their one-way video interview feature and that is something very interesting and useful feature for me about Jobma, simply I can say they have a modern hiring solution.
We started using this incredible software during the pandemic, and it has been a saver since then. It integrates with Greenhouse and really helps to organize our hiring process. With this software, we hire people faster than ever.
  • It has an excellent customer support team.
  • It is a very affordable choice.
  • There could be some improvements in the user interface.
Jobma is really helpful in bulk-hiring. I remember creating an interview kit and sending it to 15 candidates altogether. It really saves our time.
Satyam Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer
Jobma is an excellent software that has been helping us for a long time now. It has completely changed our way of hiring. We don’t need to schedule an interview now; we just send the pre-recorded video link and review it when we get time. Customer service is also very good. I remember we were facing problems while implementing it, but the team helped us immediately.
  • I really loved its email customization feature. We can easily customize emails according to our needs.
  • The software is very affordable.
  • It is integrated with Workable, which is really a plus point.
  • Sometimes, interview invites mail end up in spam.
Jobma is an amazing video interviewing software that makes the hiring process easier than ever. It has tons of features with affordable pricing, whenever I recruit candidates I can simply send them the invite link for pre-screening and with this feature I can save a lot of time for the screening process.
Julien Haggar | TrustRadius Reviewer
After getting Jobma, we now just send the link for the pre-recorded interview. Jobma has completely eliminated the hassle of scheduling interviews. It saves a lot of time and effort in the screening process.
  • Jobma made easy my pre-screening process for hiring fresh candidates.
  • With the live interview feature, I can take the interview with my whole team by screen sharing option.
  • Jobma should improve their website user interface.
  • Jobma's employer dashboard is very attractive but they should make their website UI more attractive.
We sometimes hire many candidates at a time, and therefore, we were really struggling with the scheduling issue. Jobma video interview software has solved our interview scheduling issue with its pre-recorded interview feature.
Jobma has truly streamlined our hiring process. I really love its panel interview feature. I and my teammates have conducted many interviews during the COVID-19 pandemic. It helped us to hire potential candidates in the lockdown as well. The UI is also very attractive, and it is easy to use the software.
  • Its customer service is excellent.
  • We can send audio and video assessments to evaluate candidates' performance easily.
  • I think Jobma can improve its customization feature.
Jobma has been a great help since the coronavirus pandemic. Sometimes we need to hire in bulk, and its pre-recorded interview feature is absolutely great. We review the recorded interviews at our preferred time.
We are using it to hire delivery partners for our business. Before using Jobma we would have phone calls with interested candidates and then invite them in for an in-person interview. We started by using this alongside our phone calls but soon ended up replacing phone calls completely with one-way recorded videos. It is a good way to find out which candidates you need to bring in for an in-person interview. One of the problems with phone calls was that it was hard to get hold of people during business hours because they are already at work so this was a nice workaround to that problem.
  • Interviewing candidates is really easy. They just click on a link and the interview starts.
  • We also like that they have a mobile app since most of our candidates did not have a laptop to do the interview on.
  • Their support team is also pretty nice. Whenever a candidate tells us they have a tech problem we just ask Jobma's support team to reach out to them and help.
  • No downtime. We have not run into any outages or downtime in six months. That is pretty impressive.
  • Their employer-side user interface is a little messy. We had to ask for help to get started.
  • Some candidates could not get the interview invitation email, it sometimes ends up in spam. They can improve their email delivery.
It does what it says very well. If you are having problems getting hold of people because your candidates are already at work and can't talk on the phone then I think recorded video interviews are something you can definitely look into. It saved us a lot of time. I don't think it is a particularly useful replacement for face-to-face interviews but it's great for the initial part of finding the right people.
Jobma has actually replaced the initial phone interview with the hiring manager. It gives the hiring manager more flexibility and rather than having to schedule a phone/Zoom interview, they can watch the Jobma at their convenience. Being able to see and hear the candidate is invaluable.
  • It's Easy to use Interface.
  • You can retake your interview before submitting.
  • As of now, I don't find any flaw in Jobma.
  • Its incredible features make it great to use.
I love that Jobma gives me the ability to screen applicants with video questions. It's a great way to know quickly which applicants should move forward in the hiring process. I do wish I could add a couple of more sub-users without paying for them.
Shifu Chilana | TrustRadius Reviewer
Jobma has highly streamlined my hiring process with its easy-to-use interface. The software is a perfect fit for my company, and now I can handle my interview schedules without any hassle. I highly appreciate its pre-recorded interview feature because it helps me to evaluate a candidate's performance easily.
  • Jobma has reduced the time and effort in hiring a candidate.
  • Its affordable pricing is one of the best things.
  • Jobma allows each member of the team to rate candidate's performance.
  • As of now, I don't find any flaw in Jobma.
  • Its incredible features make it great to use.
Jobma is great if anyone is looking to save time in attracting the best talent on board. It has completely transformed the recruitment process.
Ajay Yadav | TrustRadius Reviewer
Jobma has transformed my recruitment process by offering advanced features to hire new employees. I have used its live and pre-recorded video interviews to hire new content writers for my organization. Since my department regularly needs new writers, I have to spend considerable time hiring new employees. With Jobma’s pre-recorded interviews, I can schedule hundreds of interviews and easily test a candidate’s writing and communication skills. I have noticed a significant improvement in hiring quality in my organization.
  • Multiple options to customize video interviews
  • Screen sharing to create an engaging recruitment process
  • Easy to share content writing samples during the interview
  • Collaborative tools to improve hiring quality
  • Affordable video interview solution for my team
  • I would suggest improvements in calendar management tools
I have already suggested Jobma to a few of my friends in the digital marketing industry. As we all work in recruiting new talents, it has helped us to connect with global talents virtually. The thing is that a few of my friends were hesitant as they are not familiar with such tools, but its user-friendly interface ensures that there won’t be any trouble in managing video interviews.
Select Source International has been using Jobma for over four years now and I have been familiar for over one. This product has helped us cut down on hiring time and expenses by entirely replacing panel interviews and phone screenings with their pre-recorded video questions.
  • Video interviews
  • Applicant tracking
  • Customer support
  • User friendly
  • Software development
  • Speed
  • Storage
Jobma is extremely useful for people that are looking for a platform to lower their hiring expenses and time to hire. If your company hires frequently or takes in large numbers of applications, I highly recommend Jobma.
June 13, 2021

Jobma Review

We've integrated Jobma video interview software into our talent acquisition team to bring hiring automation and fast-track the interviewing and hiring schedule. It fosters remote-hiring solution, makes a better candidate interviewing experience by allowing them to participate in the interview process from wherever and whenever they want and improves the quality of hire.
  • Avail asynchronous interviewing facility.
  • Enables AI- powered digital hiring capabilities and makes hiring automated.
  • ATS-Enables video interview schedule well-structured recruitment process.
  • Data-driven hiring decisions make interviewing effective and comprehensive.
  • Foster easier, smarter, and better hiring in an organization.
  • It would be netter if Jobma provides 24*7 customer support.
When it comes to hiring, Jobma provides top-notch interviewing features and make it easy for recruiters to select star talent for the position. It automated screening of the candidates and help recruiters escape from hectic one-by-one screen of the candidates that saves not less 50 % time for the hiring managers when hiring. Jobma help interviewers narrow down the list of candidates based of job description and improves the quality of in-person interviews.
Maneesh Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer
Jobma is a very reliable and smooth video interview software. It has one-way, pre-recorded, and live video interview features. Jobma allows us to record interviews with one easy click, and there are multiple retakes for every question before submission. We have integrated this new-age interview technology in our hiring departments, and are reducing costs and time to hire; this really amazing for us.

• Record your interviews with one easy click.
  • Invite team members to the interview on the fly.
  • Share screens for truly interactive interviews.
  • Share interview recordings and hire as a team.
  • Take part in one-on-one and panel interviews.
  • Send and receive images and documents.
  • Jobma can add autoreview in their software for the resume filtering process.
  • Jobma can also add some AI features for interest targeting.
Jobma is best suited for small and medium-sized organizations to ease their hiring process. Jobma's one-way interview process allows you to take the interview according to your convenience and time availability. Also recruiters can easily understand the candidate's technical and presentable skills.
My team starting using this recently to screen the candidates we were interested in. We used this in the initial stage of our recruitment to find candidates we wanted to move forward in the pipeline. Prior to using video interviews we were calling candidates on the phone. While this hasnt replaced that entirely (we still call candidates to inform them about certain things) it has cut down the amount of time we used to spend on the phone with the candidates. That frees us up to do other things. And being able to share video recordings of candidates also means we can involve other people in the hiring process much sooner than we were doing before.
  • Its really easy to use. We set up a training session when we signed up and after that we rarely had to get in touch with them.
  • Candidates can do interviews on mobile phone as well and its pretty smooth.
  • They provide tech support for candidates. That makes things easier for us since we can just drop an invite and they can handle the rest.
  • I loved that we could customise the interview page and the email that the candidates see. It was really nice to be able to include our branding on it.
  • It would be nice if we could download the videos to store them locally. Currently the only way to watch them is to stream them.
If you are looking to introduce pre recorded video interviews, this is worth looking into. Its pretty affordable so you dont have to make a sizeable commitment up front. However if you need AI based assessments or need to do coding challenges etc this is probably not for you. You can set up basic multiple choice etc questions but they are pretty bare bones. Its focus is very much on video interviews.
Namrata D | TrustRadius Reviewer
My company uses this for selecting candidates to bring in for interviews. They have an option where you can set up questions that candidates record a video answering. We use that option to find out what candidates would suit the profile we are hiring for the best and then bring those candidates in for an interview. It saves us a lot of time we would otherwise spend talking on the phone to people to try to figure out if they are the right ones for a job. And since the candidate doesn't have to be on the phone with us, they can do this whenever it works for them.

We also occasionally use its live interview feature. The good thing about that is we don't have to share any personal ID's for interviews (like we would need to for Skype) since both the candidate and us just get a link to conduct the interview. It is handy in case you want to have a discussion with a candidate that might be living far away before either of you commit to an in-person interview.
  • Works well on mobile. A lot of our candidates only have a mobile so we were glad that there were no issues with that.
  • They have technical support for candidates so we don't have to deal with tech issues.
  • The interface is really nice. I was able to understand how to set up interviews in just a few minutes.
  • Great pricing. You only pay based on what you use. I love that idea.
  • Being able to record live interviews locally to my computer would be nice.
  • Also, it would be good if we could download a copy of our interviews.
It's really good if you need to call a lot of candidates in the process of hiring for a position. One of the main challenges in phone calls is you might end up calling candidates while they are at work and of course they can't do a phone interview at their workplace. This skirts that very nicely. It's also pretty good if you want an alternative to Skype where you don't have to share an ID with a candidate for more privacy.
Aaron J | TrustRadius Reviewer
We hire a lot of people on a temp basis. And one of the biggest problems we were having were getting hold of people at the right time. So we started looking at video interviews to get around it. We found Jobma and we have been using it every since. We usually send a bunch of questions to people we are looking to hire and watch the videos that come in. Then we decide who to bring to for a face to face meeting. This frees up a bunch of our time on the phone and since this is a small business any time we shave off the phone can be used in other more productive places.
  • Video interviews are really easy to set up and send to people.
  • The people that did the interviews for us told us that they really liked how easy it was. They dont have to sign up or download anything. It just works directly.
  • Its really really cheap. Compared to the other options we were looking at this is far and away the cheapest option.
  • They have phone and chat support for people that are doing the interview too.
  • Doing a live video call is really finicky. I should be able to just click and send a link to someone.
If you have never done video interviews for hiring before this is a really good tool to get into it. There is no upfront commitment and you can start small and then scale up if needed or drop out if not. This is mostly because the pricing is a pay as you go model so you only pay for whatever you use. That gives you a lot of flexibility since you aren't tied to a big contract up front.
We use this to improve our screening process. Usually we call people to talk to them about the position and their qualifications. Using Jobma we were able to add a video part to that process. That let us get a better look at candidates. It also was useful in cases where we had a hard time getting hold of someone on the phone because of timing issues.
  • Their video interviews are really easy to set up. You can create an interview in minutes.
  • You can bulk invite people to video interviews. So you can send out 20 invitations at once saving a ton of time.
  • You get notifications whenever someone completes a video interview.
  • Sharing the video recording is a great feature.
  • I would like to see better tracking of my invites to find out if someone has read the email or not.
  • More personlization options on the interview page would be nice as well.
It's really good if you are having problems with scheduling calls with people you are looking to hire. This means they can do the interview whenever they are free, which is often out of business hours. It's also nice if you want to involve more people from your side early on into the hiring process, as they can see the candidates right from the get go.
Our HR team had difficulty getting potential candidates on the phone often due to scheduling issues. The other problem we faced was that too much time was being spent on the phone talking to candidates when we did get hold of them. So we tried out one way video interviews using Jobma and it worked out brilliantly. Our HR would just send the 3-4 questions they were asking the candidates on the phone via a Jobma interview and the candidates recorded a video of themselves whenever they had some free time. This also freed the time from our HR team.

Plus it let us coordinate better internally. Now we could get the input from operations managers and Team leads on a candidate before we brought them into the office for a face to face.
  • It does one way video interviews really perfectly. No fluff. Super easy to set up and deploy. And its a breeze to share the videos internally and get documented feedback. Just really nice, simple and clean.
  • Their support was fantastic. Chat support was great because it ensured that candidates didn't have to call us for issues they might have run into and instead could just ping Jobma on the chat.
  • Works on mobile devices. Which was a big deal to us since the candidates we spoke to before we moved to video interviewing often told us they didnt have a laptop or a PC with a webcam. But everyone has a smartphone.
  • The pricing is really fantastic. It was the best option by some distance compared to other vendors that we spoke with.
  • It's super reliable. I dont think we had a single outage related issue in all the time we used it.
  • I feel like their live video interview should be easier to set up. Right now it takes a few clicks to get it set up. There should just be an option to immediately do a live interview without the scheduling bit.
  • We would like to be able to download our video interviews but I am told that is a GDPR/compliance thing they cannot do.
Its really great if you do a lot of phone screening for the job positions that you hire. It automated almost all of the phone screening my HR team did. Its also really good for hiring candidates whose availability (either due to time or location) for an interview is kinda wonky.
We used Jobma to screen candidates. Initially we had issues getting hold of candidates for phone screening. In addition to that we also had some issues with "fake" candidates making it through part of the interview process. So we started using this to start screening candidates and augment our current phone screening process. Plus having the candidates on video ensured that we were getting what we were seeing.
  • It works on mobile devices. A lot of our candidates didnt have a laptop or a PC with a webcam and it working on mobile devices made them comfortable.
  • The chat support is fantastic. If our candidates had some questions they pinged Jobma's chat support team for help.
  • We were able to share videos with people inside (and a few times) outside the company. Having more input on candidates let us have more accountability in the process.
  • It didn't need any additional things to be installed. Just worked right through the browser.
  • Pricing was phenomenal.
  • I feel like they could offer some more options when it comes to interviewing. Adding audio questions would be great.
Jobma is great if you want to augment your phone screening process. Also a great tool if you want your hiring team to work together with Operations people. Also super useful if you are hiring for positions where you need skills that can be displayed well in a video/in person. We used this to hire for our Tech and customer service positions and it just did an amazing job.