Reviews (1-1 of 1)
April 06, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
We needed an application to control the resources of our department since it was often a problem to know which computer and mobile phone was assigned to each user as we had many users working on common projects. This problem disappeared using this Iot. Right now each user controls their devices at all times and the company renews them according to the useful life of each component. With the result that we have detailed information on what resources are used and what users use them. This is also used through analytics that improve the overall performance of each department.
- Particle is simple to use and accessible to any user.
- The servers housed in the data center allow us to respond to any problem
- Through the interface the data is analyzed in a very simple way.
- Ideal interface for the exploitation of our devices, computers and mobile phones.
- The interface for iOTs allows us to interact with the system in a few steps.
- It allows, among other things, the display of information calculated from the data collected from different iOTs, in an understandable way.
- Data leakage outside our company.
- Storage is done in the cloud.
- Wifi, microwave, remote controlled objects ... can interrupt iOT operation.
Particle is suitable for any company that needs to configure multiple devices and have better control over them.
The benefits are many, from computer integration, integration with DBA, also integrable with RPA.
Read Yolanda Thornton's full review
Efficient integration of multiple devices very well integrated and with a minimum implementation time.
mParticle Scorecard Summary
What is mParticle?
The mParticle customer data platform supports data collection from a wide variety of sources and provides standardization, cleansing and deduping, and tags, as well as data enrichment via scoring, contextual or behavioral data, as well as segmentation and customer profile management.
Categories: Customer Data
mParticle Technical Details