Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
List management (493)
Standard reports (481)
Email deliverability reporting (809)
Lead scoring and grading (485)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SharpSpring from Constant Contact, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Lead scoring and grading
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Calendaring
- Supported: Event/webinar marketing
- Supported: Social sharing and campaigns
- Supported: Social profile integration
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Role-based workflow & approvals
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Supported: Integration with SugarCRM
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||56%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||43%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||1%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries||Available Internationally|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Turkish, Portuguese, Romanian|
- View of sales leads
- Social media planning
- Integration with Zoom Info
- Better social media - hashtags, tagging companies @xyz, ability to plan same posts on different channels and different time of day
- Integration with CDP software
- Lead tracking
- Email marketing automation
- Social media listening
- I'd like to see SharpSpring become more mobile-friendly for Android users.
- Navigation can be cumbersome.
- Would like to see more Constant Contact functionality integrated.
- More LinkedIn integration.
- Customer journey: life of the lead
- Automations and workflows
- List management and segmentation
- Campaign tracking
- Reporting and analytics
- Social media scheduling is limited in functionality.
- Content calendar could be more robust and less manual.
- Landing page builder is difficult to use.
- Excellent, customizable CRM system
- Fully integrated marketing automation
- Transparent analytics from initial contact through completed sale.
- Help files could use some work (though the live support is excellent)
- Price is higher, but offers a robust feature set
- Their Emailers are very easy to construct and user-friendly. It takes your Newsletter and sales emails to the next level, especially with the action groups and trigger functionalities.
- The life of the lead functionality allows you to see when leads get warmer, so you know when to send them what. Helps improve conversions.
- Their email builder could really do with an overall back function.
- Marketing automation
- Insight in lead value and status
- Social media monitoring
- Customer support experience is phenomenal
- Online forums hosted on their website are helpful
- Automated workflows are easy to work with
- There's a lack of Account focused reporting/automation (mostly focused on Contacts/Opportunities)
- Inability to change individual user landing page
- Limited custom fields/ability to track custom fields across accounts
- The customizable contact manager is a great tool as it allows all of the sales team to sort and filter the way each of them prefers.
- The email automations are easy to set up (with a little practice, and a bit of logic) and make life so much easier. You can tie them into triggers your leads have stepped into (filling out a form, watching a video on your site, etc.), or simply have them sent out from a tag or a persona assignment (automated or not).
- The life of the lead is very helpful. Seeing the full story of your lead, in that they may have only filled out a form today, but they've actually been visiting your site for 4 years, is really helpful prior to picking up the phone.
- While I love the email automations, I do wish they were a little easier to setup. Or it came with templates.
- The dialer feature definitely has some glitches. One in a while it butchers the number you're calling from and instead of +1(Areacode) it randomly deletes the +1 and then you're calling from +45 or +7.. and your leads ask if you're in Russia (or don't pick up at all...).
- Track the flow of legal services sales
- Sales performance reports
- Control how detailed the negotiation is
- Generate files using the data filled in the fields.
- Add contacts to accounts according to the "@xxxx" domain of their emails.
- Prospect and Customer Journey
- Comprehensive Analytics
- Email Builder
It used by both our sales teams and client care teams to help the business grow. As a marketer I use SharpSpring to create campaigns that convert to sales and retention.
- Email Marketing
- Analytics and Reporting
- Automation and Drip Campaigns
- Visual email builder
- Contact management
It is also a valuable sales tools for companies looking to grow leads and bring in new business.
- A/B testing for emails and landing pages.
- Identify anonymous website visitors - this shows company that hits the site - not the individual, but still powerful.
- Automated workflows.
- Team video conferencing - with screen sharing.
- Customer Relationship Management - notes, contacts, engagement, lead scoring, communication dashboard.
- Email marketing.
- Not a big fan of the new billing process which requires us to invoice new clients through them rather than invoicing them ourselves. This has caused a number of issues with our clients who prefer single-source billing.
- Better calendar integration with Mac iCal - currently works with Google calendar which our team doesn't use much. This means we need to copy and paste.
- SEO tool integration would round this tool out nicely however we do have other capable tools for this.
I don't think the system is suitable for micro-businesses. Even those with 10-15 sometimes don't understand the value of the platform.
- Lead management, it organizes the leads clearly.
- The interface is easy and it's quick to learn; new team members can pick it up quickly.
- Clear indicators on past due items help to ensure things don't slip through the cracks.
- To my knowledge, there isn't phone support, at least not on our plan. Email support seemed sufficient for our needs though.
- Ease of use.
- Customer service.
- Load times for the database.
- Streamlining the menus.
- Marketing automation and visual workflows
- Email marketing
- Sales pipelines
- Contact management and life of the lead
- Difficult to pull reports on custom fields
- Limited functionality on iPad
- Limited integrations with other platforms, e.g reporting platforms
Marketing uses it to track web guests and trends, emailing, forms, and the marketing automation. Because of SharpSpring, we have a much greater sense of how our customers engage with us. In today's world, that matters.
- Automated web lead response
- Automated opportunity creation
- Email lists
- Tracking anonymous web guests
- Campaign tracking
- Tracking cost of campaigns
- Intuitive layout
- Deep dives into campaigns
- Email blast functionality
- Site speed
- Bot functionality
The functionality for sending to lists is OK. But I'd like to set things up such that if someone doesn't open an email after three days, I can automatically send another email. Right now, I can't do that.
The campaign tracking is OK. But several improvements would greatly enhance the value that SharpSpring brings to the organization. One is the cost of campaigns. I can't enter the cost of a campaign to see what my cost per lead and cost per sale is. That is fundamental. When looking at a campaign, I can't click to drill down to see a more granular level. I need that.
SharpSpring is a huge program. It does a lot. The good news is that it has a ton of functionality. The bad news is that learning all of that takes time and unless you use features frequently, you have to dig to find how to do some tasks.
- Email stats such as open and click-through rates
- Campaign insights to get an overview on campaign performance
- The email builder is robust and easy to use
- Improved dynamic content functionality
- Being able to create sub-accounts
- Email marketing with Smart emails and Mail Sync!
- Workflows for automation. We use that feature for 80% of our email marketing.
- We use Sales Dialer as well. It is a game changer.
- The "Unengaged" list. Allows our team to come up with other strategies for contacting a prospect as well as allowing us to update or delete a contact.
- Social media. When a contact is shown to have a LinkedIn profile we automatically reach out to connect.
- When using a list or the advanced feature, after the user makes a change SharpSpring automatically goes back to the contact manager. If I have more changes to make, I have to go back to the list or the advanced search each time. I should be able to stay in the list and have a button to proceed back to the contact manager.
- Alerts to admin at least 24 hours before admin needs to reconnect Social accounts.
- Create dynamic-content emails to segmented lists
- Create workflows that automatically nurture prospects or provide layers of information to clients
- Notify sales staff of prospect online activity, send auto email and prompt call or appointment
- Provides a life of lead history when reviewing prospects
- Persona and lead scoring help segment prospects and customize automated approach for each
- Anything that we saw as a weakness or lack has been addressed with improvements/expansions over the past couple years.
- Lead scoring
- Tracking life of lead
- Landing pages
- Onboarding process
- Chatbot designer is awesome but functionality is limited.
- CRM features are vast, yet easy to use.
- Flexibility in the initial set up, with good support.
- Campaign creation is made easy.
- Analytics and reporting are basic.
- Blogging capabilities are minimal.
- lead scoring
- Email marketing automation
- Landing pages
- Contact management
- email marketing designer tool
- landing pages designer tool
- Great customizable contact search.
- Email Automation.
- Sales dialer could use some improvement.
- Contact exporting and importing is a little clunky.
- Building proper lists can be difficult.
- SharpSpring has great CRM with a wide variety of features and integrations.
- Marketing automation; simple to use and effective.
- Sales pipelines are customizable for different industries.
- Improve management of billing for managed accounts.
- More detailed information when there are billing issues.
- Social media integration is not the best.
- Marketing automation is very effective and simple to use.
- The sales pipeline is very customizable for our clients, that have many different background industries.
- The e-mail marketing tool can be highly segmented, which provides us with more assertive communication.
- The dynamic form creation is very intuitive.
- The landing page builder is okay but could be improved with more features.
- A native SMS and push notification integration would be very interesting.
- I find the reporting tools very limited, and hard to send reports to a different reporting suite.