Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
Currently using Act-On for several clients marketing campaigns. By leveraging Act-On we were able to connect our clients CRM (Dynamics CRM) to Act-On and bridge the gap between sales and marketing by making sure the hot leads were front and center
- Connection to Dynamics CRM (not all email automation tools connect)
- Customer Service is amazing - we have been treated the same way from them wanting our business to now being a customer
- Building Emails, Landing Pages and Forms has been very easy even without a designer or developer
- Marketing List should be able to be sorted by the client, we should be able to move most used lists up to the top
- Additional Webinar connections
- Sales and Marketing teams are working together (Priceless!)
- One programs ROI has increased from a 17 to 1 to a 25 to 1 because of the lead scoring and following up first with them and in addition to Instant Alerts that reps can respond to right away
- Marketo,ExactTarget Interactive Marketing Hub
Unfortunately they lacked the customer service in the sale stage and their price was not a flat rate, and the basic models were not enough. Plus no connection to Dynamics CRM at the time of evaluation.
They haven't disappointed and the new features that come out monthly are fantastic.
1 - Database Administrator for the Workflows to Dynamics CRM. But it would be 10% of his job.
- Landing Pages and being able to track hot leads
- Registrations forms and accrediting them a lead score
- Using external lists and being able to apply lead score
Evaluating Act-On and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Third-party Reviews
Connecting to Dynamics CRM
Yes - We decided to break it into phases and over the course of a couple of months we slowly moved clients over.
The customer success manager assigned to each accounts after you become a client are amazing.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - Absolutely, one employee actually stayed 4 hours after closing to resolve it. Then called us on his day off.
It has been the quick tools we use to get our team members up and trained. the Act-On University is fabulous
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using