Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
We have only been using Active Campaign for a few months now to automate the entire email marketing process of our homeowner acquisition and property sales funnels. We use it to create lists of leads that fill out the various forms on our website or in ad campaigns. This is the first time we use a task automation application.
- Synchronization with other applications.
- Ease of learning for the inexperienced.
- Wide range of actions for automation.
- I would appreciate further training in Spanish.
- It would be nice to implement more variety of templates.
- The possibilities of forms may be somewhat limited.
- It has given me a great facility in perfecting contact management.
- Its ease of use has made me lose my fear of automation.
- It has significantly improved my level of attention to contacts.
I've used previously, although not very deeply, options like Mailchimp and M-Director in a very basic way to get familiar with this kind of application. However, when I discovered ActiveCampaign I realized that it's better to start working with an application that allows you to scale and grow without limits. In this sense, I think ActiveCampaign is far above the rest because of the great possibilities it offers. Finally, I decided to go to ActiveCampaign and learn all its functions.
My experience is based especially on the creation of automations for email marketing, there I think ActiveCampaign is especially good. I also like how complete it is in contact management; it can be used as a CRM. I think the possibilities to create lists, campaigns and automations are great. I chose Active Campaign on the recommendation of most of my mentors who also use it. I appreciate the little time you need to learn how to use its basic functions.