Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
ADP Workforce Now is used throughout our Direct Holdings office in VA for payroll, benefits administration for enrollment and pay deductions, recruitment tracking for document tracking, and personnel records for document retention. In addition, our parent company has decided to have all of their subsidiary companies integrate into this system. As the system is integrated throughout multiple locations, we hope to be able to add Self Service ability and more options under the Recruitment and Talent section to help with the automation of these items.
- Customer service support is excellent and responsive to the needs of the user with friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- Many training tools and webinars offered to keep HR and Payroll professionals up to date on ADP Workforce Now systems and changing issues.
- Easy to use menus for identifying processes and where information needs to be entered.
- The template walkthrough procedures for terminations and quick hires makes it effortless to hit all of the proper areas for notations.
- An ability to upload forms and communicate with staff via the homepage with announcements, schedules, links to quick resources, and more make it easy for employees and human resources staff.
- Sometimes the change in the look and area of items is confusing to identify the new way to access menus.
- The benefits administration needs more work to make it easier to load 401k plans or dollar increment options for life insurance deductions.
- The recruitment module should be a basic item as part of the initial package with access to current employee performance evaluations, posting jobs, and receiving applicant information. Currently, almost all pieces of this module are seen and training is available but if your company doesn't have it, the training becomes a teaser instead of helpful.
- Being able to easily learn the ADP Workforce Now system allowed me to go from minimal HR knowledge to processing payroll and improving our HR department within months.
- The ability to save documents into the ADP system allows for the ability to secure data in a place other than paper files. As we continue to expand use, I hope more documentation in ADP will be accessible.
- An opportunity to correct errors along with multiple users for review in pay and deductions allows for a faster correction process so employees are not left wondering how long they will be without certain funds.
Our HR team has saved 1-25 hours per month. - While the company processes may be a bit longer with moving things up through our parent company, the ability to process our end and make efficient, quick corrections for our staff locally has improved the staff's attitude toward the Human Resources department. Further, the staff is willing to notify HR personnel more readily if there are problems overall so that we can fix, educate, and properly help with managing the office.
Working for a previous employer that used the Paychex system, it was a bit more challenging. Paychex did all of the paperwork, tax information/filings, and benefits for my previous office. With ADP being user-friendly, it helped create an environment where I could ask questions and do a number of really extensive self-training to get myself caught up to speed on the details.
The level of customer service when calling into the support line for tax questions, product setup, or to fix an entry is invaluable because it takes minutes as opposed to hours. The ease of use for the ADP products overall makes it beneficial to someone who has not worked on a payroll system previously.