December 23, 2021
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Bloomfire
- Organize and house learning materials
- A source for leadership and teams to upload collateral to take to market
- There is a place for comments and feedback which is incredibly helpful
- The search feature often brought up many unrelated posts that made it harder to find materials
- Better organization within the UI and each post
- Increase ease in training new hires
- Made access to external collateral more efficient for the sales team
Do you think Bloomfire delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bloomfire's feature set?
Did Bloomfire live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Bloomfire go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Bloomfire again?
It's well suited in a work environment that utilizes cross-functional teams & collaboration. Now that most of us are WFH for a while, it's nice knowing it's a one-stop-shop for all collateral, learning materials, training & much more. [So] you're able to link and upload documents and powerpoints, which [makes] it easy to find + download what you were looking for.