May 24, 2022
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Catchpoint
Testing the user experience. Tests web portals from the users point of view. Gets the results and shows them to us. Also, use to test the presence of critical services (api's) and their availability remotely. If the services and hosts are not available to perform the actions per the angular specifications, we have a non-tangible user experience that will surely impact the business users and their ability to perform their tasks.
- Details the system response times
- Details to a degree the possible steps for improvement regards functions
- Assists developers with vital information on step execution
- Makes it easy to view at a glance multiple sites and their overall status
- Script recording could be more stable. Should be as smooth as chrome developer recording.
- Needs a way to modularize the code so we don't have to repair in broad sections when it breaks because of some unplanned code change on our end.
- How about a tutorial on selenium as relates to Catchpoint.
- Some of the functions could have better descriptions.
- Fewer command bridges in some cases
- Increased revenue for the customer since we know when the sites are having issues
- Time saved from knowing which systems are underperforming and when so scheduling more resources to be used.
I have not worked much with CP support this year, but when i did in yrs prior, they were always knowledgeable.
Catchpoint has a learning curve. But once I got the proper tests to work, the results were almost immediate. Could quickly see site performance from various points of view.
Do you think Catchpoint delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Catchpoint's feature set?
Did Catchpoint live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Catchpoint go as expected?
Would you buy Catchpoint again?
Experience testing. We have many many many forms that require the user step thru certain sequences to get to specific places to enter in the information. Once achieved, the user must use that information to perform other actions that must be frequently tested for response time and information accuracy. Once the first several forms are completed, they will in turn effect the outcome of the other actions. CP allows us to test each step of the experience and allows us to focus on specific actions and results. CP is not well suited to test environments that are ever changing as it is not as modularized as it can be. In environments that constantly change, it is difficult to keep CP up to date.
Catchpoint has a learning curve as it is not easy to save into separate modules for ease of correction. Not truly good for environments that change constantly or are unstable.
- Interface is easy
- Summary displays are really good
- Easy to locate anything by using search
- no modularized way to use
- Catchpoint recorder does not always playback properly
- Difficult to troubleshoot when fails