Game changing software for scheduling small or large teams. Easy to use and the time savings will pay for the cost of the software!
Overall Satisfaction with Deputy
We are using it to staff across multiple events across multiple states. It is great to be able to see available resources, and to be able to post empty shifts that can be picked up by individuals. Our team loves the flexibility of being able to put in unavailable time. Our management team finds it easy to use and it provides us with the ability to assure all our shifts are filled while respecting the time off requests of our team members.
- The ability to email and text shift changes and schedules.
- The ability for staff to provide unavailable times to management.
- The ability to post "open shifts" so that PRN (as needed) associates can pick up shifts.
- Once associates are archived, their shift information disappears. It would be nice for that information to be archived for review if needed.
- The time savings is tremendous. I moved from paper to Deputy and I can't begin to express how much time it saved me in scheduling staff.
- Has allowed us to properly assign the right amount of resources to events and to assign managers when needed to fill in the unfilled shifts.
- When I Work, 7shifts and OnShift
I felt Deputy had the best pricing and functionality as well as the ability to set up the scheduler by myself. I found it easy to use for both Administrators of the product and end users. I looked at a number of other solutions, but needed an immediate solution and Deputy fit that description.
Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?
Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?
Would you buy Deputy again?
Deputy is very intuitive to use. I appreciate being able to easily move shifts around by dragging and dropping them. I appreciate being able to easily create new locations and assign staff to those locations. The ability for staff to see their schedule, request time off and pick up open shifts on their personal device was a game changer for our team.
I had no issues whatsoever. I found the help features built into the software were great resources. Once you learn how to set up one associate, you've learned the skill and it is easy to replicate. Setting up the locations and assigning staff to multiple locations was also very intuitive.
It is well suited when you are managing multiple schedules. For our team of health care providers, we are easily able to assign roles to staff and to build a schedule that works based on an event. For example, a flu shot event that needs 4 nurses - we have three nurses that are available and can be assigned. Deputy allows us to email all nurses on our team to see if anyone is available (maybe it is their day off and they want to pick up overtime, etc.). The fourth nurse is able to easily pick up a shift right from her phone. It has been a tremendous resource management tool for our team.