Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
I use it every day to keep track of my potential clients. It helps me stay organized with each and every person that I speak with. Allowing me to stay on top of every task that I need to get done that day. I can easily look back at my notes, listen to my calls, and figure out where I am in the process with each individual contact.
- Organized my notes.
- Allows me to quickly look up a contact.
- Easy to track past calls and hear what we spoke about.
- Links with my calendar, to make sure I don't forget anything.
- Quicker ways to insert a link.
- information from contacts can be done automatically through a Google Business page.
- Overall, pretty dang easy to use.
It is by far and away easier. Like I say, it is quick, easy, and keeps things organized.
It makes it very easy for the marketing team to do their job, and once those leads come in, we will get notified. The leads already have information uploaded, so we just have to call and chat with the client. Very easy to communicate between the two teams, and keep things organized.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?