Overall Satisfaction with LiveChat
LiveChat is used by Signable so that our customers can contact us easily and in a medium that suits them. LiveChat is used fully across the business and our interactions incorporate every aspect too. This has led to increased satisfaction by our customers, reduced query resolve times and is invaluable as a tool to educate customers in how to use and get the best from Signable. The increased satisfaction and improved response times impact and help greatly on our retention figures. Thanks, LiveChat for making this an easy tool to use both for customers and our team.
- Reporting is a big strength, you can easily see within a few clicks all stats and customise to your own date and agent ranges. This is especially helpful for defining key area's that you can build on with your marketing.
- Integrations are proving a massive hit for us as through integrating we can send any unresolved chats to our support/technical team by just adding the correct tag.
- The support itself from the LiveChat team is the most effective part of the toolkit as they help and educate to maximise the potential of every aspect, from their help articles to their own agents on chat right through to the team and beyond.
- When starting out, it would be good to have a simple list of what to look out for to save sometimes asking a question that could be easily answered if you were aware of tools.
- Banning customers, presently you have to set a number of days - for the rare occasion that this is used it would be good to have the option for a lifetime ban.
- The increase in conversion to using our trial in under a year has seen a boost of 300 customers. These have come directly from LiveChat.
- Retention has increased as customers are able to make contact exactly at the point they need, no delays by email or waiting to get through on the phone, the cost to the customer is reduced greatly so this helps us.
I have used two other products that are similar but neither felt as straightforward as LiveChat, and some costs were prohibitive in themselves.
For providing a quick tool that assists in customer communication I would have no hesitation in recommending LiveChat, the fact our customers ask who we use is a testament to the quality of the system itself. If you have scenarios where a quick helping hand would improve your customer experience then this should be looked at as your first option.
5 - All areas of the business use LiveChat on a weekly basis, from Marketing to Sales to Technical to Success. This assists with all of the teams' knowledge base and also allows a cross section of use from a customer perspective. Good interpersonal skills (with a priority on providing support in ways that the customer requires) and the ability to translate personality into chats is key for us as a business.