Overall Satisfaction with Outreach
Outreach is being used by both my team (client services) as well as my sales teams consisting of sales development reps and director of sales. The way that my team utilizes Outreach is by tracking outbound emails sent to clients, but for the other teams it would be used to track emails sent to prospects. I am able to see if my client has opened and/or read my email and if they've actually responded to my email. It's extremely helpful to know what the status of my outbound email is and then trying to figure out if or why my client isn't responding to me.
- The integration of syncing to my gmail is great
- Any other product integration like how it syncs with our Salesforce as well is super helpful
- Overall, it's UI is pretty intuitive
- It forces you to log back in quite often, so sometimes when I'm typing an email I'll realize it is not currently synced so then I must refresh every time
- It has helped me to figure out who trouble/red flag users are based on who does or doesn't respond to my emails
- It helps us keep track of any activity that has happened with an account to make sure our engagement is being kept up-to-date
It is best for people who send a lot of outbound emails and need reporting and feedback as to the success of their campaigns and/or emails. It is great for teams or people who are client or prospect facing. When I am sending an email to a client regarding on-boarding and I need to schedule a call with them, it's super helpful to know if they actually received my email and if they then read it. After that, it's more of a puzzle of trying to figure out how I can get them to respond to my email and trying to master what works the best for my emails whether that be a subject line, etc...