Great for messaging visibility
Updated April 29, 2021
Great for messaging visibility
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Outreach
Outreach is currently used by our Marketing Team, specifically by our Sales Development Reps. They use it primarily for prospecting new contacts, re-engaging stale or nurtured contacts, and tracking the efficacy of specific messaging across a variety of variables. It allows us visibility into the day-to-day SDR functions, as well as creates a way for the team to ensure cohesive messaging across the team through the creation of specific sequences that address specific problems/titles/business functions/etc.
- Visibility into messaging efficacy - we can clearly see bounce rates, reply rates, etc with this tool
- Consistent messaging - the team is able to craft specific sequence messages that is used across the team, ensuring that our communications stay on-brand and highlight agreed-upon points for the message receiver.
- Triggers can be a little tricky to figure out - some limitations are not intuitive
- User management through Salesforce feature - our process is to Freeze Salesforce accounts before deactivating them to ensure account/opportunity/contact migrations have fully taken place; Outreach will only remove licenses from deactivated users, which could be frustrating if we were already at our license cap and needed to add more users in that interim.
- Increased visibility into message efficacy
- Greater understanding of team's cadence and prospecting efforts
- Clear insight into team activity
Do you think Outreach delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Outreach's feature set?
Did Outreach live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Outreach go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Outreach again?
There are a few reasons why I give it this rating:
- It's easy to navigate - most of the things that I as an administrator need to do are in intuitive locations
- Their customer success team is extraordinarily helpful - they are quick to respond to tickets, and if you have easy questions you are able to get them answered quickly via their chat feature
- Easy to create sequences and make them available to the team
The overall support for Outreach has been great. I've had simple questions ("Where can I find X?") answered very quickly and professionally via their chat function, and more complex questions ("Why isn't my trigger working as intended?") that have needed a ticket created were quickly updated and included follow up to ensure their solution worked.
Outreach is well-suited for first-touch prospecting efforts as well as nurture campaigns, which is what our team currently uses the software for. It provides great messaging and process control through the creation of sequences, which helps ensure that marketing's messaging is received by the prospect. It might be less suited for touchpoints further downstream in the sales cycle, when there is a greater need for customization and personalization related to that prospect's interactions, place is the sales funnel, etc.