Overall Satisfaction with SendGrid Email Marketing
We use SendGrid to send marketing campaigns to enterprise customers, transactional emails to our app users, and for one-off email sends across multiple use cases. I've found the interface for building and sending marketing emails to be very intuitive and easy to navigate.
- The interface for building emails is very intuitive and easy to use
- List management and segmentation capabilities
- Customer support is very responsive and helpful
- A|B testing and dynamic content works great
- Campaign branching capabilities aren't as advanced as what is available in some marketing automation providers
- Not a lot of pre-made email templates available, but this wasn't an issue for us as we build our own branded emails.
- List and subscription management has saved us a ton of time and manual work
- Built-in list segmentation has given us the ability to send more personalized communications, resulting in a lift in email engagement
SendGrid is great for building and sending transactional emails and creating beautiful email marketing campaigns. It's appropriate for all levels of email knowledge from beginner to expert. SendGrid may not be the best bet if you're looking for a system to support multi-branching trigger or condition-based email campaigns that you'd typically find in a marketing automation solution.
Twilio SendGrid Feature Ratings
SendGrid Email Marketing Support
I've reached out to SendGrid support few times. Each time my issue was able to be resolved by the first rep that responded and was solved within 24 hours (if not 1 hour).